[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (30 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
Jul 13, 2010
Also, this is the same asshole who attended a meeting with the League, whilst infectious with COVID, and not wearing a mask. Should have been isolating whilst waiting for a result and then he had the gall to say he thought he was feeling unwell from the oysters he had eaten :rofl:

Fuck him and his fake moralism.
fucking idiot was attending a meeting without knowing the result of his test, that's actually a punishable offense where I live, 500-1000 eur fine

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Cancel, call the national emergency and make the usage of mask permanent. Close the groceries, close the borders and see ya again in 2 years. If that doesn’t help, we can even wash the hands.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The rules are clear. Unless 10 players test positive before the game, or they can’t guarantee at least 13 players in their matchday squad - the game goes on.

Funny how he is concerned now. Where were his calls to cancel the game against Genoa, when 2 of their players had tested positive days before the game? Hypocritical pieces of shit. Despise them just as much as the Milan cunts.
ADL knows there will be more positives by tomorrow which will fuck them even more.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
*unpopular opinion*

I hope we just go on and play this game, we don't need a contested fixture list down the road. If some of our players get the coronavirus from Napoli or not, they can quarantine during the upcoming international break.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
*unpopular opinion*

I hope we just go on and play this game, we don't need a contested fixture list down the road. If some of our players get the coronavirus from Napoli or not, they can quarantine during the upcoming international break.
I don't think it's unpopular tbh.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
These reactions are a bit weird. Either napoli play the game and are being dicks for giving us corona, or they don't play and are dicks for not playing with 3 starters out.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
*unpopular opinion*

Agreed. Everyone needs to move on. Media especially, they have milked this long enough. Reporting new cases every day is hurting economy. Dozens of millions of jobs have been lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)