[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Theres also the possibilitie that between today and tomorrow more players could appear infected...and even more on sunday.

Its way too risky IMO.

if they are not stupid, the will postpone the game.
I guess we will be seeing it become official soon - I am having hard time to think this game will be played on Sunday..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Given how there is an increasing number of irresponsible people who think this is a hoax and how this disease is no worse than the common cold, I think it'll stay a while, a vaccine will take time and even then there's no guarantee it will prevent further strains of the disease as its apparent that being infected with it doesn't mean you're immune.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Given how there is an increasing number of irresponsible people who think this is a hoax and how this disease is no worse than the common cold, I think it'll stay a while, a vaccine will take time and even then there's no guarantee it will prevent further strains of the disease as its apparent that being infected with it doesn't mean you're immune.
I'm just going by Fauci's current projections

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/coronavirus-vaccine-fauci-tells-congress-it-may-take-time.html

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

adl called agnelli and authorities to postpone the match, but at this point it looks like teams will play
The rules are clear. Unless 10 players test positive before the game, or they can’t guarantee at least 13 players in their matchday squad - the game goes on.

Funny how he is concerned now. Where were his calls to cancel the game against Genoa, when 2 of their players had tested positive days before the game? Hypocritical pieces of shit. Despise them just as much as the Milan cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)