[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Udinese (September 13th 2014) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Ogbonna

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Evra

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Convincing performance, really like Marchisio in that role.
Caceres motm for me.

Man, if Morata had put away that chance

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill say one thing.

Along the journey, we need to let loose morata, coman, and pogba somehow. Im pretty sure morata will help a lot in games where llorente is missing like today.

Good games for caceres and marchisio :tup:

Evra looks very rusty
Carlitos was a little selfish.

We could have scored a few more if it wasnt for our wastefulness and the keeper.

3 points, its all that matters

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Convincing performance, really like Marchisio in that role.
Caceres motm for me.

Man, if Morata had put away that chance
If have said it before. Marchisio is good in that role, he cannot turn in ghost mode playing as regista

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A lot of very good performances this time, so it's hard to pick the MoM. For me it's between Pogba, Marchisio and Caceres. It must also be said that Lichtsteiner and Pereyra were very good, and so was Tevez.

Giving it to Marchisio. Two sublime halves. Tackling was spot on, wrestled the ball away from Udinese players several times (so did Pogba), worked hard for the team, distributed the play nicely in Pirlo's role, and topped it all off with a precious goal at a time where Udinese started to threaten a bit more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I saw only the second half and I liked what I saw, the team looks like last year but a bit more energetic. Maybe that due to the season being young and hopefully with some rotation and smart subs we can keep the energy and build on it instead of consuming it like Conte did last season.

Pereyra didn't show me anything special or better than Padoin to be honest but maybe he showed something else in the first, I can't judge.

I liked that Morata got involved immediately and I really wished he converted that shot.

I voted for Pogba as MOM because I really liked his confidence on the ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My thoughts:

Buffon - 6.5 - Not asked too much, but hey -- clean sheet.
Evra - 5.5 - Unconvincing and a bit of rust.
Lichtsteiner - 6 - Lots of running... almost too much ... with limited end result. Love the effort. Need to dial up more on the result. Otherwise OK.
Ogbonna - 6 - Better than I'm definitely used to.
Bonucci - 6 - Mostly solid.
Caceres - 7 - Almost did nothing wrong. MoM
Pereyra - 6.5 - Good movement and mostly effective
Marchisio - 7 - Seems in his zen space now. Quite strong as a replacement for Pilro in a number of ways (though not all overlapping).
Pogba - 7 - Solid play. Just a lack of end-product at times.
Llorente - 6 - Good first half where we couldn't capitalize on his assists in the first half. Faded in the second half.
Tevez - 7 - Key goal and great movement. Tireless. Though I don't like seeing him playing behind the likes of Evra or Licht as often as he does.

Subs:
Coman - NR
Padoin - NR
Morata - NR

Coach:
Allegri - 6.5 - Good tactics, positive play.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Was that Padoin btw who faked the shot and passed to Morata at the end? If so, damn, that was actually extremely fancy for him.

Oct 23, 2011
Excellent performance considering we still have vital players missing. Shows what incredible debt we have. Pereyra was a positive surprise and it's good to know that we have such a player on the bench who can easily replace on of our starters against a team of the bottom half of the league. We'd make our life much easier though if we would have scored that second much earlier but at least it's a good sign we are creating chances with good build up. I don't want to jump to conclusions this early in the season but i really like what i'm seeing so far.

My pick for Mom is either Marchisio or Caceres, closely followed by Bonucci and Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)