[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Udinese (September 13th 2014) (61 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Ogbonna

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Evra

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Allegri: "I believe paulpogba could become one of the top three midfielders in the world, he's not far away as it stands." JuveUdinese

Evra's career speaks for itself, he's capable of playing either in a back four or on the left-hand side in a midfield five.

#Allegri: "Udinese are a difficult side to play. Di Natale is always a threat for them.

Allegri: "Tomorrow will be my first game at #JStadium. It will be a special night and we'll try to put in a good performance.

AlvaroMorata will be in the squad tomorrow even though he’s not yet fully match fit

Allegri: "AlvaroMorata has great technical qualities and excellent pace. We’ve got a good set of strikers at our disposal.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “Napoli are also a team to be feared, it will be a tougher league this season.”

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Rest Tevez for fuck sake we are not playing Real Madrid, I hope Allegri doesn't do a Conte on the CL playing the strongest players in the League.
BTW, have just printed my tickets for the Malmo game :theflag:

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Why is Assamoah not in the starting line-up?
He surely is a better option than Pereyra...and it's not like we're resting him...He is fit enough to play 270 minutes in the next 8 days.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Why is Assamoah not in the starting line-up?
He surely is a better option than Pereyra...and it's not like we're resting him...He is fit enough to play 270 minutes in the next 8 days.
It may have something to do with the fact that he was the last player to come back after international duty with Ghana. Perhaps Evra wasn't called up for France (not sure) and would have trained for over a week solid with Allegri.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
It may have something to do with the fact that he was the last player to come back after international duty with Ghana. Perhaps Evra wasn't called up for France (not sure) and would have trained for over a week solid with Allegri.

Evra was called, but you are right...he played two days ago...plus flight...probably tired.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is sadly true, we can only play with a back four if we have Barza and Chiellini.
The quote was:

...if Barzagli and Chiellini are missing then a four-man defence is no good.
That suggests to me that he only views a back four as impractical when Chiellini and Barzagli are unavailable.

He'd be happy to play a back four so long as either Chiellini or Barzagli are available.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
The quote was:

That suggests to me that he only views a back four as impractical when Chiellini and Barzagli are unavailable.

He'd be happy to play a back four so long as either Chiellini or Barzagli are available.
But who would he pair with Chiellini/Barzagli? Bonucci, Ogbonna and Marrone seems terrible to me, don't know about Caceres.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm obviously not Bonuccis biggest fan but the 'he can't play in a back 4' thing is blown way out of proportion tbh

Arguably one of his best performances was against Madrid with 10 men in a back 4.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hopefully Asa covers for Vidal, i'd love to see that

Put Pogba on the right, Asa as LCM and give Evra a game.

Caceres Bonucci Ogbonna
Licht Pogba Marchisio Asamoah Evra
Llorente tevez (If not, Coman again)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It would be refreshing to see us prioritise a CL game. I said last season even though it would hardly be exciting, just upgrading our bench would help us in the CL massively as our first teamers wouldn't have to be overworked in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)