[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Udinese [January 15th, 2022] (10 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He has already played there in the last couple of games. I thought he played well in that role against both Roma and Inter, as he had even more freedom to get in to the box.
You can take those same players and do a 4-3-3. Just ask Morata to defend a bit on the LW. He's doing all his damage from the wing lately anyways. And Wes can help Dybala in the box. Berna can derp at RW and smash balls off Morata's head.

ez game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
McKennie on the outside of a 4 man midfield is the last straw. We must choose the least of 2 evils.
gonna be flexible as vs inda. remember that 4-3-3 with berna cm, snacks lw? it worked for most of the 2nd half.

also, sky always gets it wrong. almost always. :shifty:

no rabiot at lm/lw, must be wrong, right, RIIIGHT?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I thought we played 433 against Inter, no?
Also not starting Arthur gives me the impression that he’s on the market.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
gonna be flexible as vs inda. remember that 4-3-3 with berna cm, snacks lw? it worked for most of the 2nd half.

also, sky always gets it wrong. almost always. :shifty:

no rabiot at lm/lw, must be wrong, right, RIIIGHT?
Not sure it was exactly that. Looked like two banks of four in defence still. It's just that Wes runs into the box from LM and Berna plays more on his left foot from RM.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not sure it was exactly that. Looked like two banks of four in defence still. It's just that Wes runs into the box from LM and Berna plays more on his left foot from RM.
found only one pic, will make some more if i have the time to download the match and mess around with it:

with max it's always some flexible formation, not to mention the roles, but berna repeatedly stayed back in mezzala position, while snacks, morata and kulu moved in the same line.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
found only one pic, will make some more if i have the time to download the match and mess around with it:

with max it's always some flexible formation, not to mention the roles, but berna repeatedly stayed back in mezzala position, while snacks, morata and kulu moved in the same line.
If you re-watch you'll see Kulu "marking" the centre all match like this. It's almost always just two banks of four and the SS derping around defensively. In attack, it depends on the player's movements. McKennie will always look like a LW because he runs into the box basically every chance he gets.

4d.PNG
4d1.PNG

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
his loan expires this summer, but will still have a contract with portimonense
Ah right, I missed that.
But still, he's valued at 9m. Should be relatively easy to acquire. Young, fast and priced much less than the 40m asked for by Sassuolo, for a guy who has scored the same amount of goals this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)