[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Sampdoria [July 26th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016
In the end what mattered in this game was to seal the victory.

The game was still fueled by lots of the same problems we have seen this campaign tho and i really hope dybala comes back against Lyon as we look very clueless in posession and need him against them.

Ronaldo will always deliver, but it wil not be enough in the champions league. We need a lot of players to step up.

Positives:

Ronaldo - delivering like always, he lost the boot to Immobile but might be a blessing since he can rest before Lyon.

Rabiot - has been positive after the reset. The only player in our midfield that really gets forward with the ball and challenges the opposition.

De Ligt - I think he certainly has had his sheer of problems here, but im sure he will settle more and more. Good game today imo

As for Sarri, im not sure is the right man to take this team further, he won the league but in an extremely unconvincing way, problems is who do you replace him with...

Now we need to focus on CL as we SHOULD be able to beat Lyon and also it will be very interesting to see what moves we will do for next season. Its been a weird season with a lot of frustration, but we still won the league, hopefully our football improves and we make the right decisions going forward.

Avanti Juve!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can someone present me a team where we rest our starters?
We all know that we won't play with more than 2, maximum 3 youngsters, so I wonder what kind of team we'll take to Cagliari

Buffon, Rugani, Matuidi, maybe Demiral... who else?
Costa is injured, De Sciglio doesn't seem ready. We'll probably have to play at least 4 starters.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We all know that we won't play with more than 2, maximum 3 youngsters, so I wonder what kind of team we'll take to Cagliari

Costa is injured, De Sciglio doesn't seem ready. We'll probably have to play at least 4 starters.
Primavera+U23 for all I care

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

CR7 and Higuain will play for sure. The first because he won't give up on the golden boot chase, the second because there are no other options available. Do we even have a decent young forward in u23?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
In the end what mattered in this game was to seal the victory.

The game was still fueled by lots of the same problems we have seen this campaign tho and i really hope dybala comes back against Lyon as we look very clueless in posession and need him against them.

Ronaldo will always deliver, but it wil not be enough in the champions league. We need a lot of players to step up.

Positives:

Ronaldo - delivering like always, he lost the boot to Immobile but might be a blessing since he can rest before Lyon.

Rabiot - has been positive after the reset. The only player in our midfield that really gets forward with the ball and challenges the opposition.

De Ligt - I think he certainly has had his sheer of problems here, but im sure he will settle more and more. Good game today imo

As for Sarri, im not sure is the right man to take this team further, he won the league but in an extremely unconvincing way, problems is who do you replace him with...

Now we need to focus on CL as we SHOULD be able to beat Lyon and also it will be very interesting to see what moves we will do for next season. Its been a weird season with a lot of frustration, but we still won the league, hopefully our football improves and we make the right decisions going forward.

Avanti Juve!
As regards the penultimate paragraph, I would like to think that Pochettino is in the driving seat to replace Sarri. TBH I’m sure Sarri may well be expecting news about his future before too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)