[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hope what Conte said will happen and that he'll field the most technical players. Pepe's run is useless against sides like these. I would happily try Elia and Estigarribia on the wings with Matri and Quag up front. That will be enough to open them up. A front 3 with collectively poor technique, isolating Matri won't work against these sides. Quag excites me.

Jul 1, 2010
I hope what Conte said will happen and that he'll field the most technical players. Pepe's run is useless against sides like these. I would happily try Elia and Estigarribia on the wings with Matri and Quag up front. That will be enough to open them up. A front 3 with collectively poor technique, isolating Matri won't work against these sides. Quag excites me.
I agree with everything you said here.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck off cunt, suck my nuts.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Conte better not make the same mistake he did against cesena! cuz novara are gonna defend in numbers not coming out of their half.
we need a wider game plan with real wingers(esti and elia) with quag, matri up front to exploit it.no lone striker shit this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)