[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Novara (18-Dec-2011) (15 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Chiellini

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Buffon

Licht - Barza - Bonucci - Chiellini
Krasic - Marchisio - Pirlo - Elia
Quags - Del Piero

I stick by what I said. Esti, Pepe & Matri do not deserve to start the next game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You made a point yesterday about how we drop points when we have a great opportunity. I've said it a few times. I was just gonna add to that point on how we shoot ourselves in the foot the last few seasons by conceding first and how many times we have had to come back from behind.

Those are 2 things that stick out in my head after the last 3 seasons.

1.) We drop points against these shit teams when we can make huge grounds in the table.
2.) We concede first too often making life more difficult than it needs to be.

How many times have we condeded first this season I wonder versus the last seasons? And how many points have we dropped when we obviously could have used them?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It felt like Conte has made significant improvements in the conceding first and being more tight at the back...but like we saw against Napoli/Roma, we made life difficult...more so than it needed to be. I still can't believe we dropped so many points to shit teams this year. We could already have a 6-9 pt lead over 2nd already.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said yesterday after the Roma game that we dropped points because we are only thinking of Udinese. We considered the crippled Roma an easy opponent and we are obviously considering Novara the same. All our weight and focus is towards the match against Udinese. This is why I think we drop points when we have opportunities to take advantage.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have dropped way too many points. You also said that's exactly why we won't win the league because we keep doing that. It's frustrating watching us drop points like that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't mind the approach of taking match blocks but we are not mature enough to do that, we should continue to focus on one game at a time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't mind the approach of taking match blocks but we are not mature enough to do that, we should continue to focus on one game at a time.
Indeed.

Novara will be a clear picture on that approach. Will we hit the field running on all cylinders or looking distant at the next match? We need these 3 points no matter what because Udinese is an unknown. Could very easily lose that game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I said yesterday after the Roma game that we dropped points because we are only thinking of Udinese. We considered the crippled Roma an easy opponent and we are obviously considering Novara the same. All our weight and focus is towards the match against Udinese. This is why I think we drop points when we have opportunities to take advantage.
It's good that we do that actually. The problem here is that we don't have the squad depth to benefit from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)