[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (54 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, I think he was trying to motivate his team. He sort of shrugged his shoulders and clapped them back to the centre circle.
No. You guys just saw the highlights footage. I'm referring to some shots of him after Pogba's goal which isn't included in the highlights. After the Pogba goal he blows his fingers as if they were "hot"/on fire, and shakes them. It's a clear signal that he was applauding the Pogba goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Napoli showing why they will never be Scudetto material, gutless and negative display that reeked of inferiority.

left it late but the win was never in doubt.

Giovinco was outstanding, the back 3 were in inspired form.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
a big FUCK YOU to all who were expecting juve's first loss tonight....you are unworthy to call yourselves juve fans. fuck you all!!! and it saddens me that JCK is one of those people. am i the only fucking real juve fan around here? damn you...
Print this post, curl it up and insert it into your own anus.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Have to agree with Zambruno, this is just like Juve-Milan last season. Bam, bam, two last minute goals. Last season it was Marchisio-Marchisio. This year it was Caceres-Pogba. But it's the same shit : The stuff of champions.

(knock on wood)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like seriously. Anyone who thought Napoli had the better chances or were in control, well quite frankly is mind boggling.
Gotta agree with this. And I don't usually agree with you a lot as well :D

Napoli had ONE great chance. Just one. From a freekick. We had them contained and covered for the majority of the game, and created more and looked much more positive going forward.

Napoli's Kung-Fu/Catenaccio style is such a provincial mindset befitting a small club...which is what they are.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
commentary from Nipples Soccer supporters

[video=metacafe;9261861/juventus_napoli_2_0_raffaele_auriemma/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9261861/juventus_napoli_2_0_raffaele_auriemma/[/video]

[video=metacafe;9261887/juventus_napoli_2_0_carlo_alvino/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9261887/juventus_napoli_2_0_carlo_alvino/[/video]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
a big FUCK YOU to all who were expecting juve's first loss tonight....you are unworthy to call yourselves juve fans. fuck you all!!! and it saddens me that JCK is one of those people. am i the only fucking real juve fan around here? damn you...
Yes you are the realest of the real, and your prize is..... choking on an aids infected dick, enjoy.

bellio

Oct 20, 2012
It was a good match, if we continue like this we will have a great season. I think that we have to concentrate on the following Champions League matches. Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)