[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Monza [25th May, 2024 18:00 CEST] (6 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ok mom

I shouldn’t bother bother reasoning or explaining things to women
Your explanations arent necessary, especially not in a condescending way. You dont consider him a legend. Thats fine. Plenty of arguments to support that. I do, plenty of others as well and there are arguments for that as well. You simply fucked up by bring up some new generation of JJ fans into it when you addressed someone that supports the team since mid 90s.

Aug 2, 2005
Your explanations arent necessary, especially not in a condescending way. You dont consider him a legend. Thats fine. Plenty of arguments to support that. I do, plenty of others as well and there are arguments for that as well. You simply fucked up by bring up some new generation of JJ fans into it when you addressed someone that supports the team since mid 90s.
Do you consider Rugani a Legend
+ assuming he will retire here

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Do you consider Rugani a Legend
+ assuming he will retire here

Rugani has never had remotely similar impact on a team. You are bringing up fringe players that get odd minutes now and then.

Aug 2, 2005
Rugani has never had remotely similar impact on a team. You are bringing up fringe players that get odd minutes now and then.
But he will have the same trophy cabinet as Sandro..

Sandro is no legend and no rookie to me..
I dont really like that the most capped foreign player in our history is put into Rookie..
But the reason I personally voted Rookie is simply due to the names we have in the Legends and Rookie sections..

As for Rugani comparison, yes, a bench warmer and a reserve.. but impact to the team is the same..

It is not like we had competition to Sandro in those years as well.
& Both Rugani and Sandro were putting 100% every time they were called.. they are just not Legends Material.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But he will have the same trophy cabinet as Sandro..

Sandro is no legend and no rookie to me..
I dont really like that the most capped foreign player in our history is put into Rookie..
But the reason I personally voted Rookie is simply due to the names we have in the Legends and Rookie sections..

As for Rugani comparison, yes, a bench warmer and a reserve.. but impact to the team is the same..

It is not like we had competition to Sandro in those years as well.
& Both Rugani and Sandro were putting 100% every time they were called.. they are just not Legends Material.

Alex Sandro was once considered among the best fullbacks in Europe. Didnt last long though, however, his ceiling was higher than Rugani's. He was a starter in most seasons here. Players like Gati or Rugani can at most be at a bench, preferably not even that next season. We didnt have alternative to Sandro? Sure, because good reliable fullbacks are hard to find. We were lucky to have such. 3 years he was top, 3-4 an okay, the last 2 he should have been benched but then again we had no one better. So if he was good enough to start in most seasons, to play on average +30 games per year, then he is good enough for legend section. The amount of trophies he has won matters, as well as the games played as being the 1st choice on the flank.

Aug 2, 2005
Alex Sandro was once considered among the best fullbacks in Europe. Didnt last long though, however, his ceiling was higher than Rugani's. He was a starter in most seasons here. Players like Gati or Rugani can at most be at a bench, preferably not even that next season. We didnt have alternative to Sandro? Sure, because good reliable fullbacks are hard to find. We were lucky to have such. 3 years he was top, 3-4 an okay, the last 2 he should have been benched but then again we had no one better. So if he was good enough to start in most seasons, to play on average +30 games per year, then he is good enough for legend section. The amount of trophies he has won matters, as well as the games played as being the 1st choice on the flank.
He was on extra time for 3/4 seasons..
in a normal world where Juve is a top club... he would have been a bench warmer at best post 2017 and sold 4 seasons ago in 2020.

So, you're considering him legend just because of good performances in 2/3 seasons, attitude, and lucky long service time..

Someone will now come and fix my post replacing normal with fantasy.

I guess getting the record of most capped foreign player would be enough

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was on extra time for 3/4 seasons..
in a normal world where Juve is a top club... he would have been a bench warmer at best post 2017 and sold 4 seasons ago in 2020.

So, you're considering him legend just because of good performances in 2/3 seasons, attitude, and lucky long service time..

Someone will now come and fix my post replacing normal with fantasy.

Besides Zambrotta, which better leftback did we have over the last 30 years?
I explained why I consider him a legend. The amount of trophies, 2nd most capped foreigner in our history, he was for a while one of the best leftbacks while his lows were often exaggerated because the expectations he set in the first few seasons were simply far too great so anything that came afterwards were seen by some, as subpar performance. Im glad he got well deserved fairwell from the fans at the stadium, lap of honor, tears and all that. Fitting for a legend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Finally another win

Finally this disastrous season is over.

At least we ended with a cup, CL qualification and most likely in the top 3. Still a fail of a season, but we’ve helped ourselves get out of some of our financial trouble by qualifying for a few extra tournaments. Oh and with Allegri and his turgid and garbage football gone forever.

Onwards and upwards. Motta + Giuntoli given full control + positive new signings and we can really have some fun next season.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Besides Zambrotta, which better leftback did we have over the last 30 years?
I explained why I consider him a legend. The amount of trophies, 2nd most capped foreigner in our history, he was for a while one of the best leftbacks while his lows were often exaggerated because the expectations he set in the first few seasons were simply far too great so anything that came afterwards were seen by some, as subpar performance. Im glad he got well deserved fairwell from the fans at the stadium, lap of honor, tears and all that. Fitting for a legend.
33 year old evra that was past his prime had more talent on his worse days than alex sandro did in his prime on his best day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)