[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (29 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
+ 1 ..if we think livorno can cause problems, what about inter then?...we are champions and i'm sure we will enter on the pitch with a champion attitude and confidence
Surely a 'champion attitude' involves being properly aware of the dangers any team can pose against you?

Given the points we dropped against shit teams last season, I would have thought people might have stopped taking games like this for granted.

May 22, 2007
Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grosso; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Marchisio; Giovinco; Amauri, Iaquinta. A disposizione: Manninger, Cáceres, Grygera, De Ceglie, Molinaro, Marrone, Trezeguet
I like this, but would start Trezeguet instead of Iaquinta.

I'd really like to see both Amauri/David get goals. I think Giovinco will do well against this team.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Surely a 'champion attitude' involves being properly aware of the dangers any team can pose against you?

Given the points we dropped against shit teams last season, I would have thought people might have stopped taking games like this for granted.
exactly, its harder to bring yourself mentally for these games. Even if it does turn out to be a walk in the park, its never easy.

These teams are always determined to bring the big boys down and make big names out of themselves. They are always very defensive and you hardly get an inch to move. And being complacent is that exact attitude you don't need.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Possible

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grosso; Camoranesi, Poulsen, Marchisio; Giovinco; Amauri, Iaquinta. A disposizione: Manninger, Caceres, Grygera, De Ceglie, Molinaro, Marrone, Trezeguet
We should win this without any problems. Its almost the same team as last year but with Grosso and without Nedved.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
what time, (UK) is the match???? If I know that, I can add 9 hours and get to my melbourne time...I am assuming the game will be 745pm KO UK time??? so fucking 445am my time????

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
thankyou for confirming the bitter news, Zebra...I am listening to the Gills get done 3-0 away to Leeds. The fiends scored within seconds of the restart....have been carving my kentish brothers apart from the word go, though we should have had a penalty...3-1 now though, likely nothing more than a consolation...my prediction is 7-1...lets hope that juve can bring me more joy against the mighty livorno. I dont care who plays, as long as we win, and win with some pride and style.

Perhaps best to sleep now, even if only for 3 hours...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
it's going to be historical for me.. I'm able to watch this game on TV, the second game since calciopoli that I can watch Juve on my TV :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
---------------Buffon

Zebina--Leggro--Chiellini--Grosso

Camoranesi--Poulsen--Marchisio

----------------Giovinco

-----------Trez---------Amauri

I really want to see a good match from Trezeguet, Zebina, Poulsen, and Giovinco. I think they all have a lot to prove in their positions

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
---------------Buffon

Zebina--Leggro--Chiellini--Grosso

Camoranesi--Poulsen--Marchisio

----------------Giovinco

-----------Trez---------Amauri

I really want to see a good match from Trezeguet, Zebina, Poulsen, and Giovinco. I think they all have a lot to prove in their positions
this is their chance to prove we have quality in our depth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)