[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (39 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
De Ceglie has to start.

Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini Grosso
Marchisio Poulsen De Ceglie
Camoranesi Giovinco
Trezeguet​

To balance the team, Camo can cut from the wing, Giovinco plays closer to Trezeguet and De Ceglie exchanges with Grosso the left flank.
:mark:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since when? Didnt the Juve site say he is out with muscle strain just like Canna and Melo?

But IMO we should defenitely win either way, but what worries me is the away game to Genoa, I dont see us winning that game somehow.
Draw is fine in Genoa. Win will be amazing, but a draw won't be a bad result at all. You don't lose the league by drawing away to one of the top 5 teams. You lose the league if you don't win at least 75-80% of those ~25 matches against the weaker 10-13 teams in the league.

Last year Inter did that exactly. Won around 75% of the matches against the last 13 teams on the table.
Our record though against these 13 teams was 15-8-3. We won only 57% of these matches and eventually that was the difference between us and Inter.
It was even more obvious 2 seasons ago when we did fantastic against the top teams (none of Milan, Inter and Roma won against us) but we lost it against the weaker teams.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
1-0 for Livorno,
a sorry guy eventhough we were winning these couple of games, i really don't remember playing a really good game inwhich we comfortably won. atleast even last year we had some decent opening games that we really showed promise to what we are up to see frm this team. we won against an out of form Roma side with some individual heroic moments in all 3 goals, in the Lazio game we surely didn't deserve the win with an awful performance inwhich we had Buffon to really bring on his A game just to keep us in the game and scored two lucky goals. in the CL we really had all our luck in a draw.
i see us running out of luck and getting a slap on the face to remind us back to reality. we are way too disconected and please stop giving us so shit how the "atomic ant" is reallyy a talent and he is the next big thing in italian football, unless he really gain his spot in the team with some powerful perrformance then bye bye Gio.
another thing PDC ?!? you want him to be part of an already light-wieghted 3 man MF ?!? give me a break our defence will be a high way for any opponent, PDC cannot defend end of the story. from the pre-season form i'd say Marrone is twice the player PDC is, atleast in the MF. and the hell with these supersta that couldn't score shit just give Immobile a try and see if he could do something. i don't think he could be any more wastful than any of our forwards.
from what am seeing these days, i would say the last year Juve atleast have a style even if it was boring but atleast we were much more focused and fit and we scored from half chances.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1-0 for Livorno,
a sorry guy eventhough we were winning these couple of games, i really don't remember playing a really good game inwhich we comfortably won. atleast even last year we had some decent opening games that we really showed promise to what we are up to see frm this team. we won against an out of form Roma side with some individual heroic moments in all 3 goals, in the Lazio game we surely didn't deserve the win with an awful performance inwhich we had Buffon to really bring on his A game just to keep us in the game and scored two lucky goals. in the CL we really had all our luck in a draw.
i see us running out of luck and getting a slap on the face to remind us back to reality. we are way too disconected and please stop giving us so shit how the "atomic ant" is reallyy a talent and he is the next big thing in italian football, unless he really gain his spot in the team with some powerful perrformance then bye bye Gio.
another thing PDC ?!? you want him to be part of an already light-wieghted 3 man MF ?!? give me a break our defence will be a high way for any opponent, PDC cannot defend end of the story. from the pre-season form i'd say Marrone is twice the player PDC is, atleast in the MF. and the hell with these supersta that couldn't score shit just give Immobile a try and see if he could do something. i don't think he could be any more wastful than any of our forwards.
from what am seeing these days, i would say the last year Juve atleast have a style even if it was boring but atleast we were much more focused and fit and we scored from half chances.
Last year we started the season with 2 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats. Our only wins were 1:0 wins against Udinese and Cagliari and in CL first round we didn't play a better match than we did against Bordeaux, but somehow we won that match vs Zenit.

So far we won 3/3 in serie A and we drew in CL, but you already concluded that last year's team at least had a style while this team plays bad but is lucky?

I'll let the sharks take care of you now.
Andyyyy, Osmaaaaan. Can't you smell the blood? What kind of sharks are You two? :D

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Last year we started the season with 2 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats. Our only wins were 1:0 wins against Udinese and Cagliari and in CL first round we didn't play a better match than we did against Bordeaux, but somehow we won that match vs Zenit.

So far we won 3/3 in serie A and we drew in CL, but you already concluded that last year's team at least had a style while this team plays bad but is lucky?

I'll let the sharks take care of you now.
Andyyyy, Osmaaaaan. Can't you smell the blood? What kind of sharks are You two? :D
see u missed the point am not saying that we had a bad start of the season in term on results, even if we won 3/3 in serie A and drew in the CL, we are still not performing up to expectations. on paper we are not supposed to struggle this much for a win or relay on Buffon to draw with Bordeaux. while last year we ha an average squad but we still impose our game on opponents and thank you for bringing up the udinese game even if we did win 1-0 but we really controled the game.
we are waiting for a really horrible result such as the villareal game to wake up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
see u missed the point am not saying that we had a bad start of the season in term on results, even if we won 3/3 in serie A and drew in the CL, we are still not performing up to expectations. on paper we are not supposed to struggle this much for a win or relay on Buffon to draw with Bordeaux. while last year we ha an average squad but we still impose our game on opponents and thank you for bringing up the udinese game even if we did win 1-0 but we really controled the game.
we are waiting for a really horrible result such as the villareal game to wake up.
Or maybe we're adjusting to the new unfamiliar tactics, the new players (4 or 5 in the starting XI) are still gelling and some very important pieces of the team, like Sissoko and Del Piero, are missing.

What you're saying could happen, i know, but there is a bigger chance that slowly we'll adapt to the new formation, players will get to know each other better and things will start looking much better on the pitch. Winning the matches while being in process of getting there (there= playing good football, dominating other teams, getting used to the new things in our game etc) is just a bonus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm never happy with anything Juventus does. I hate everytime we don't get 60% of the possesion, I wish we were as good as Barcelona I am gay for Lionel Messi :cry:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i hope to see marrone at some point in this game, i dont no if the 4-3-1-2 suits giovinco but i guess he will have to learn to play in it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gosh. Paolo Sosa, you are such a whiner and a pessimist. Are you implying you were happier with the disgusting brand of football that was played by the incompetent Juve coached by the retard? I rest my case!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)