[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno (April 7th 2014) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think that if we win this tricky away game to Udinese by no means tittle is ours.I expect if it needed the purple rats to give points to Roma just to hurt us.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Glad we won this match... but i was hoping that Gio or Vuci would score a 3rd goal.. the commentators were talking about the most boring 2nd half in the history of football...

IMO Llorente and Tevez were great... Marchisio played a very good match and because he did so, Pirlo was more free and could play the ball around better... Caceres was a rock in defence, and Bonucci made me cringe again by going on like a striker, only to slip and fuck up...

3 points is all that matters... and Llorente finally got some goals again :)

Winning the next 4 matches should be sweet... i want to become champions against Atalanta at home... or earlier :p (Roma to lose points)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4501210 said:
Not enough money to afford color posters. The flag was probably inherited and the M&M looks like it was made from construction paper. Would not bang.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Obviously retarded for holding the camera at such a stupid angle... and what the fuck is going on in her room.. jesus look at all the shit on her floor.. it's like she is a hobo or something

Would still bang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)