[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno (April 7th 2014) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So No one in midfield is being rested besides Vidal who is suspended. Tevez recovered from his muscle problem and he could start. :facepalm2:

So we are playing a full team with only one change being Marchisio. Why? Why? Why? We have Lyon on thursday is this a $#@!ing joke?
Because it is only 5 points and nothing is decided yet.Thats why.I agree with Conte .We must win,but with more than 2 goals difference in order to boost our Scudetto run and kill the Roma fucks their small hopes.
Lyon is already win but not scudetto.

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta have nothing to play for, Livorno might see themselves in the 16th position with a win.

Also we have a great advantage against Lyon where we can rest some players on Thursday. Tomorrow is a must win, both for the table and for our morale to recover from the abysmal match against Napoli.
Agreed 100%.Good post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I really hope Tevez sits this one out. I don't want to risk anything.

Vucinic or Giovinco can fill in him for him against Livorno.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
The full selection is as follows:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
18 Osvaldo
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
33 Isla
34 Rubinho

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Sport Mediaset:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; LIchtsteiner , Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Llorente

On Sub. Bench: Storari, Rubinho, Isla, Peluso, Ogbonna, Padoin, Osvaldo, Vucinic, Tevez, Quagliarella

Gazzetta:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; LIchtsteiner , Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente

On Sub. Bench: Storari, Rubinho, Isla, Peluso, Ogbonna, Padoin, Osvaldo, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quagliarella

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The full selection is as follows:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
18 Osvaldo
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
Our best team without only Barza.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Arturo Padro(middle name) the mighty one Vidal.
I dont know .Maybe I am wrong.I will check.
I checked and you are right.
His full name is Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
So No one in midfield is being rested besides Vidal who is suspended. Tevez recovered from his muscle problem and he could start. :facepalm2:

So we are playing a full team with only one change being Marchisio. Why? Why? Why? We have Lyon on thursday is this a joke?
I'm one of those who would really want to win the EL (even if to think that it's more important than the Scudetto is crazy under many points of view), but this looks really logical to me. We lost points in Naples last week, and it was one of the only 5 times we've lost points so far in Serie A this time. We need a strong comeback to win the league in style, especially with Roma pressing hard behind and that talks about a comeback in the league.

If we look at the EL, we've won in Lyon, against a pretty poor team I must say, and the return leg in Turin should be nothing but a red carpet even for a not shiny Juve. I'll tell you before, Thursday will play the Islas, Giovincos, Pelusos (if he recovered) and might be a good chance for the anti-Conte army to blame at him even if he played a pretty full team in the last 2 important EL matches in Lyon and Florence, won without conceding and with great cynism and winning mentality shown although the tireness.

And I repeat, someone misunderstands the EL for the Champions League. It's Europa League. We're in this competition for a massive casuality, it's not like this is our actual level as a team, even is someone likes to think so. I'll tell you, probably if it didn't have the final in our stadium our team wouldn't even care to this and do what City and United did in 2012 (probably someone doesn't even remember they were in EL), play the full reserve team and crash out. We didn't and you should be grateful to Conte for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)