[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alaska

May 25, 2013
It's always been Morata's best role, to be a type of creative "second striker" like he was with Ronaldo. He is one of our most technical and talented players, and has very high attacking IQ, but his finishing and confidence just goes up and down. Being second fiddle relieves that pressure to perform and allows him to create more freely instead of being the focal point which he can't do for consistent periods.
I think we could see Morata create a lot of chances for the rest of the year (if Max plays him).

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Great game. Most of the time it felt like the Juve of old as in opposition would huff and puff but they knew and we knew that they are going to lose.
Improved defense, no Sandro, who is a liability and should be the first to leave in the summer.
Happy for Vlaho and Zak.
Morty MotM.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I love Dybala but this is so annoying
i couldn't be bothered by it anymore. he played a good game, that's all that matters.

btw i was happy with most players tonight. mds and chiellini had a quiet night (didn't play bad at all though), otherwise everyone had a positive match. those two goals by the two newcomers made it even sweeter.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I cant see how we would of win this game without Vlahovic and Kakaria.

We lookedike a new team. Seems like everyone upped their game tonight.

Few spells were we switched off and went back into our she'll but I think we will see the improve improve slowly week by week.

It's important that we keep our core players fit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously loads to improve on, and Locatelli being available solves some of the difficulties we had tonight, but the debutants clearly added a dynamism in particular which we have been lacking. It freed up Morata to move into the space he thrives in. Will be nice to see how this team plays with Locatelli, Cuadrado and McKennie back in there.

You couldn't write a better start for two debutants, I don't think you see that often with two scoring in the same game.

Jul 18, 2002
Obviously loads to improve on, and Locatelli being available solves some of the difficulties we had tonight, but the debutants clearly added a dynamism in particular which we have been lacking. It freed up Morata to move into the space he thrives in. Will be nice to see how this team plays with Locatelli, Cuadrado and McKennie back in there.

You couldn't write a better start for two debutants, I don't think you see that often with two scoring in the same game.

- - - Updated - - -

Diego and Melo when we crushed Roma 4-1!

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

Vidal and Licht against Parma

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like having a physical presence in the midfield, and a reference point in the attack made everything and everyone better.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Vidal and Licht against Parma

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like having a physical presence in the midfield, and a reference point in the attack made everything and everyone better.
Good shout yeah. Although I suppose that's a little more likely first game after the summer window than the winter one. We signed quite a few new players that summer of 2011.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rugani got dis

also, the defensive contribution of our mids & attackers today, wtf did we witness?

rabiot 5 tackles, 2 interceptions
(danilo 4+4, beast tonight)
dybala 4 tackles :oops2:
arthur 3+3 :oops2:
zakaria 2+4 :tup:
morata 2+1 :tup:

gotta love these. most of the time we countered we actually ended the move with a shot. 8 shots on target (vlahovic with 4) must be the best since a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)