[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game and a deserved win.
Vlahovic is definitely a difference maker. Every ball towards him felt like a threatening situation which is something we really lacked.
I liked Morata`s job tonight.
This performance and we lacked Locatelli and Chiesa so Im definitely satisfied.

sacron

May 16, 2010
I voted Arthur. He was the Arthur we bought on paper. He did not look gassed after 20 minuttes but actually were a presence for the entire match. He had one "oopsy" in the beginning of the game where he took too much risk and lost it on a dangerous spot, but overall I think he was super. Morata was also great, and I could see Allegri use him in a Mandzukic role going forward for the remainder of the season.

I hope for next match when Locatelli returns, that Arthur stays on and Locatelli will have a more offensive role. They suit each other great.

alaska

May 25, 2013
  • Zakaria was shaky at first, then found his footing and finished his chance well. Did anyone see how serious his injury looked? I missed it?
  • Dybala angry to be subbed off.
  • Morata and Arthur put in good performances.
  • Rabiot had a moment of individual brilliance.
  • Vlahovic is who we thought he was.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
  • Zakaria was shaky at first, then found his footing and finished his chance well. Did anyone see how serious his injury looked? I missed it?
  • Dybala angry to be subbed off.
  • Morata and Arthur put in good performances.
  • Rabiot had a moment of individual brilliance.
  • Vlahovic is who we thought he was.
Dybala’s always angry when he’s subbed off.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I love the new Morata role
It's always been Morata's best role, to be a type of creative "second striker" like he was with Ronaldo. He is one of our most technical and talented players, and has very high attacking IQ, but his finishing and confidence just goes up and down. Being second fiddle relieves that pressure to perform and allows him to create more freely instead of being the focal point which he can't do for consistent periods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)