[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really looking forward to seeing the new signings in action. Just a terrible shame to see Rabiot starting but hopefully he doesn’t hinder us too much. Arthur had started to play with a bit of quality over the last few weeks so I hope he can surprise us in the second half of the season

sacron

May 16, 2010
Rabiot perplexes me. He looks physically strong and can outrun and outmuscle players, but he plays weakly, within himself. It's like he has no confidence.
I can't lie. And I can't blame him if its true. But he truly don't look like a player who enjoys playing football. His attitude from my perspective as a fan screams of lazyness. Against Napoli away he multiple times after we lost the ball just walked back not caring at all. Its just his presence or lack of on the field that pisses me off. I can see on * paper * what he can do. Psychical strong, should be able run for ages and his drive with the ball is not bad at all - but when he needs to pass it off or finish it just ends 99% of the times in nothing.

I don't know man. This player just pisses me off. Usually I don't have it like that. But everytime I watch him I miss Mandzukic, Lichtsteiner, Tevez, Vidal etc. players who played their heart out.

Let's not focus on Rabiot. And focus on the new signings - and from the looks out of it, a new formation or players played in new positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)