[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our first complete 90 mins performance of the season. Bravo! Always good destroying this scum club. Just a shame there was no fans there to witness it.

Bentancur amazing, Dybala devastating, Cuadrado immense, Matuidi all action. Dybalas goal was a thing of absolute beauty.

Forza Juve and FUCK INTER always and forever.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
In the first game in Milan Inter used completely different tactics. Specifically, they moved the ball quickly, using short to medium passes and quick movement in midfield throughout its entire width. This time Conte simplified their tactics to the level where it became too easy for Juventus to deal with it: whenever Inter got the ball, they just threw it to Lukaku, who, without close support from the Inter's midfield, was neutralized by Bonucci in the air. Even though the game was slow and lethargic, they didn't even try anything else. When it became obvious that their plan doesn't work, Conte had neither plan B (which was absolutely clear after he didn't react to the first goal) nor the motivation for his players.

Tonight's Inter was one of the worst I've seen in the last 10 years. Juventus played well, but didn't have to use even half of their potential or strength. This game shouldn't mislead anyone. Even Lyon is much more dangerous opponent than Inter we saw in this game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It sucks to be playing behind door, but they surely thought it was an advantage. So they are not gonna complain about Juve for a while now.
Lol, they’re blaming Coronavirus for throwing the schedule off. They’re also saying the league will cance the rest of Serie A because we’re ahead of Inter.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"...The only time where this was common was in the 50s and the 70s. In both times, as our Italian residents can attest to, was a period of political instability and the only constant thing was the power of some important families. That's when the Agnelli family was established as the "Mafia of the North."

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"...The only time where this was common was in the 50s and the 70s. In both times, as our Italian residents can attest to, was a period of political instability and the only constant thing was the power of some important families. That's when the Agnelli family was established as the "Mafia of the North."
2-0

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In the first game in Milan Inter used completely different tactics. Specifically, they moved the ball quickly, using short to medium passes and quick movement in midfield throughout its entire width. This time Conte simplified their tactics to the level where it became too easy for Juventus to deal with it: whenever Inter got the ball, they just threw it to Lukaku, who, without close support from the Inter's midfield, was neutralized by Bonucci in the air. Even though the game was slow and lethargic, they didn't even try anything else. When it became obvious that their plan doesn't work, Conte had neither plan B (which was absolutely clear after he didn't react to the first goal) nor the motivation for his players.

Tonight's Inter was one of the worst I've seen in the last 10 years. Juventus played well, but didn't have to use even half of their potential or strength. This game shouldn't mislead anyone. Even Lyon is much more dangerous opponent than Inter we saw in this game.
I disagree.
Yeah one game says shit but Inter sucked because we made them suck.
Inter tactics when under pressure is always long balls to Lukaku who with his physique controls it and pass it backwards.
The difference was Bonucci who just didnt let him do it therefore losing the ball...
As for plan B - Conte tried it by changing Sanchez for Lukaku therefore changing their approach and it did make them better (also due to A.S injury) yet not good enough to really have a say...
I say our team play like crap many times but when they do well Id say they do well and tonight we did well!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
basically the Clintons of Italy

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I disagree.
Yeah one game says shit but Inter sucked because we made them suck.
Inter tactics when under pressure is always long balls to Lukaku who with his physique controls it and pass it backwards.
The difference was Bonucci who just didnt let him do it therefore losing the ball...
As for plan B - Conte tried it by changing Sanchez for Lukaku therefore changing their approach and it did make them better (also due to A.S injury) yet not good enough to really have a say...
I say our team play like crap many times but when they do well Id say they do well and tonight we did well!
You usually play as well as your opponent let you, but tonight Inter let Juventus do more than Juventus forced them to let them. Inter were under pressure in the first game too but didn't resort to such a simplistic solution, because they were in a much better physical form and fired up in terms of motivation. Tonight they were anemic and slow, even Conte just stood still. He made substitutions too late, he clung to his initial plan until it became too late to do anything meaningful.

Any win against Inter is good, so is this one. My point was that since Inter was utter shit tonight not only because Juventus played well, there's still a great deal of uncertainty when it comes to assessing whether this team has finally improved to level it has to be at. One good game is definitely not enough to make any conclusions, even if it's an important game against such an arch enemy.

Jan 22, 2016
I really liked our organization when we were without the ball. It was the first this season that i felt we won't concede, no matter what comes at us.

Hopefully this win will boost our confidence and we will see more performances like this.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

giphy.gif

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #817
    so are the matches back to normal or what?

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark - im gonna wait until tomorrow morning before I open the bologna thread so I can see what the geniuses in italy decide

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Big thank you goes to Moratti for laying down the foundation for this loser club.

Not even a winner like Conte can help them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)