[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like our lineup! Of course I would have loved a Ronaldo Dybala D.C more but Higuain could provide the finishing necessary for this tie + Dybala could come from the bench and change the game should it be needed...
Midfield wise IMO this is our current best midfield (considering form as Pjanic is the best but not on his current form...)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Costa :tuttosport:

May he score his 1st goal of the season to remind us of just how important he is for us.
D.Costa situation is a bit weird to be honest as he can dribble like no one else and he has insane ball control skills + he is extremely fast... yet his game is built more for show than effectiveness.. I wonder how much of a star a really amazing coach could make him...

Jun 7, 2003
I dont get Marotta hate. He was a professional and he was never a Juve legend like Conte.
In the stadium when you are full of adrenaline you as fan shout a lot of stuff, which don't make sense.
Also Conte shouldn't be hated in my opinion. He brought as back when we were dead. Also his achievements as our player.

It's Inter and they profited a lot from our Downfall and if you choose to go there, then you also choose to be mocked and hated from Juve Fans.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
fuck inda, fuck conte. i'd be happy with any formation, any player selection, any result as long as it's a win.

make me happy for once, maurice. you had almost 2 weeks to make our dumbass players understand that quick passes will make us win, that should be enough. zero alibis, maurice. only a win is good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)