[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is going here? So this won't be played?

So tell me what's the difference between a game behind closed doors and a training session? If there are no fans there is no real reason to call it off

The ball isn't going to infect them

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

So tell me what's the difference between a game behind closed doors and a training session? If there are no fans there is no real reason to call it off

There are strong possibility that football players and coaches will get infected by the coronavirus

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No, either Serie A will resume after a couple of weeks or there will be no winner
There will be a playoff

- - - Updated - - -

By playing a bunch of other players and coaches who aren't infected?
Already three of juventus under 23 players have been infected and the bigger concern is Sarri as coronavirus is deadly against elderly people

Jul 13, 2010

they are panicking and doing whatever people shout. balotelli is a lazy cunt so he told that football should be cancelled. tomassi - who is he? I don't care who he is

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

The other problem is a complete lack of consistency, just say you're shutting down the league for 2 weeks. They keep changing between fans, no fans, play this day, play that day, now no fans, maybe shut it down. Just make a decision.

I also wonder what this means for the champions league tie

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

The other problem is a complete lack of consistency, just say you're shutting down the league for 2 weeks. They keep changing between fans, no fans, play this day, play that day, now no fans, maybe shut it down. Just make a decision.

I also wonder what this means for the champions league tie
Exactly what I think about this circus.And where we will play Lyon?As far as I see Parma -Spal is postponed....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The main question that should be asked here is

Will shutting down the league help contain the virus, if the answer is yes then you shut it down, if not you keep going.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just because these matches go ahead as planned doesn't mean the next round will, especially if a player does end up getting it, or the situation becomes even worse in Italy. Shutting down the season for a month is as good as cancelling it unless the Euros are cancelled.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #638
    I'll be honest, I don't even know how I should even make the next thread...can't we just make a "rolling" game thread for the matches? Then go to the Live one if any are played? @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO @Mark - that doesn't tell me anything. Does that mean you agree and I will make a match thread the rolls from one match to the next until this all goes away?

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    The main question that should be asked here is

Will shutting down the league help contain the virus, if the answer is yes then you shut it down, if not you keep going.
    behind closed dooring the league helps contain it because you avoid crowds where virus could spread

suspending it completely doesn't do anything except saving home teams from a disadvantage due to closed doors

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    The PL is going to play behind closed doors

Seems like it has been handled terribly. Now watch them give Lazio the Scudetto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)