[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[QUOTE="Snobist, post: 6118133, member: 21191"]Sorry what did he say that was so scandalous?[/QUOTE]
Nothing! And that's the problem.Better to say something scandalous and properly prepare and motivate our players than to act like some administrative paperwork clerk without any passion and desire for the game.Like he is working a boring job from 9-5h

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
No I am meaning about the fact that he says "that he is and will be interista even when he will be no longer a coach of Inter"What about that?He was a Juve captain..... Nobody was asking him to say that.Turd.
Did the club removed his star from our stadium yet?

Jul 2, 2006
we should this for sake of the mankind. our opponent is literally an embodied biological terror.

HOLD UP..........This Steve Zhang guy is 29 year old..... Inter's president is a 29 year old Chinese

NO NO NO
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks to chinese dream, he is owning a club in italy, giving daily lectures about public health and safety instead of serving as a training dummy in cheap kung fu movies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I really feel like we’ll lose this game and go in full panic mode
I don't even think for a second about loss.If we score Conte will put all three attackers Lautaro-Lukako-Alexis.Our ,will wait until minute 70 no mater whats is going on ,on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)