[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe he's resting the big guns - De Sciglio, Rabiot, and Khedira - for the CL game midweek :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic, Danilo, Matuidi and Bonucci. We're really trying to help Inter score in this fixture :baus: :tup:
And you will put De Light instead of who?Chiello will start the game and will play around 60 min.most.Danilo is bad but better than De Sciglio.And who would you put instead Pjanic?Rabiot?Don't make me laugh.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ramsey Bentancur Rabiot/Matuidi for me. Pjanic is in shit form.
I would start with Pjanic.If that doesn't work would go with Bentacur-Ramsey -Matuidi.No Rabiot!Matuidi is an technique idiot but overall more useful than Rabiot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would start with Pjanic.If that doesn't work would go with Bentacur-Ramsey -Matuidi.No Rabiot!Matuidi is an technique idiot but overall more useful than Rabiot.
The Benign Bosnian hasn't been working for 3 months, but hey, let's just start him. Perhaps, just magically, he will perform. A midfield 3 of Bentancur, Ramsey and Rabiot (yes, currently he's better than a shit Pjanic).

I'd start with De Ligt and Chiellini, or conserve Chiellini for our most important game of the season midweek, and start with De Ligt and Bonehead.

Also, I was being sarcastic when I called them big guns ;)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We did that against Lyon and didn’t work. Not gonna work against better opponent.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ramsey Bentancur Rabiot/Matuidi for me. Pjanic is in shit form.
exctly. pjanic hasn't been showing up since forever, so unless this 1,5 weeks of break did wonders to him, we're better off with bentancur in the middle. man marking vs pjanic worked like a charm in the last couple of months, and sarri wasn't able to come up with a plan b. we're less predictable with bentancur as our regista. also, i expect a physical inda, especially barella is gonna kick the shit out of everybody, and the last thing we need is an injured pjanic limping off after 30 minutes.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The Benign Bosnian hasn't been working for 3 months, but hey, let's just start him. Perhaps, just magically, he will perform. A midfield 3 of Bentancur, Ramsey and Rabiot (yes, currently he's better than a shit Pjanic).

I'd start with De Ligt and Chiellini, or conserve Chiellini for our most important game of the season midweek, and start with De Ligt and Bonehead.

Also, I was being sarcastic when I called them big guns ;)
Rabiot is just not a Juve material.Maybe Pjanic is off he will always put more impact than Rbiot..What is the point of starting DeLigt-Chiellini?It's a matter of experience of starting Traitor-Chiellini,although I never thought that that the traitor is a good defender. he is a good defender.

- - - Updated - - -

We did that against Lyon and didn’t work. Not gonna work against better opponent.
Please explain me ,why Rabiot is better than Pjanic?

Jun 6, 2015
If we want to achieve something this season we need Pjanic to get back to form, I'd start him. With the mini-break he could be in better shape physically now.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
All our players would have had plenty of rest, most of the squad is available. Also, Sarri did school Conte tactically last match and I expect the same again because Conte greatest tactic is motivation and Eriksen off the bench.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Rabiot is just not a Juve material.Maybe Pjanic is off he will always put more impact than Rbiot..What is the point of starting DeLigt-Chiellini?It's a matter of experience of starting Traitor-Chiellini,although I never thought that that the traitor is a good defender. he is a good defender.

- - - Updated - - -

Please explain me ,why Rabiot is better than Pjanic?
He’s not, but he’s not playing in Pjanic’s role. Bentancur is.
P.s. he’s not much behind Pjanic in his atrocious form. Dude is playing like a two legged turtle.

- - - Updated - - -

Í am 72 years old and its a long time that I have been so excited for match like against Inter tomorrow. Lets win this guys.
You're not Ronaldo's mother by any chance?

Last edited:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He’s not, but he’s not playing in Pjanic’s role. Bentancur is.
P.s. he’s not much behind Pjanic in his atrocious form. Dude is playing like a two legged turtle.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not Ronaldo's mother by any chance?
I must agree with the bold. part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)