[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If a game is cancelled for bad weather as an example, that single tie is moved. We should be playing Bologna this weekend and they should sue the Italian FA for screwing up their schedule. Inter sat in a room with a bunch of statisticians thinking of the best opportunity to beat us and that is now because of our form.

I want us to beat them 1-0 in the 99th minute on the corner by a hand of God goal while blocking the keeper and fouling the defender scored by a player who should've been sent off for elbowing Handanovic and also testing positive for drugs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve-Inter is at risk of postponement again...... The game between the Bianconeri & Nerazzuri is scheduled for tomorrow night at the Allianz Stadim(ibianconero)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just can't stop being dissapointed why the fuck Conte is not offending by our fans.Jus tcan't.Peace of shit.He stated that he will he will be Interista once he finish being a coach of merda and that he is an interista now.Also asked about how many titles Juve win he answer that he only knows that he wins 5 as a coach and some as a player ,Not asked about that 2 titles from FIGC given to merda.Piece of shit.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just can't stop being dissapointed why the fuck Conte is not offending by our fans.Jus tcan't.Peace of shit.He stated that he will he will be Interista once he finish being a coach of merda and that he is an interista now.Also asked about how many titles Juve win he answer that he only knows that he wins 5 as a coach and some as a player ,Not asked about that 2 titles from FIGC given to merda.Piece of shit.
To be fair, what could he say? Re the number of scudetti

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
To be fair, what could he say? Re the number of scudetti
You trying to say that he don't know the number or he is not sure that those two titles were stolen by merda!Especially him.Also what he could he say..."he is interista now and will be interista even when he goes from Inda".Also that isn't strange?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You trying to say that he don't know the number or he is not sure that those two titles were stolen by merda!Especially him.Also what he could he say..."he is interista now and will be interista even when he goes from Inda".Also that isn't strange?
Is he supposed to say, as manager of inter, that inter stole the their title and it really belongs to Juve?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Is he supposed to say, as manager of inter, that inter stole the their title and it really belongs to Juve?
No I am meaning about the fact that he says "that he is and will be interista even when he will be no longer a coach of Inter"What about that?He was a Juve captain..... Nobody was asking him to say that.Turd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)