[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'd say Lyon will certainly play for the draw and advance. We don't have the home field crowd now, so there goes any additional motivating force to push us. Good bye CL.

Could care less about the league anymore.
If we do get eliminated against that lot then serious changes have to be made. Mass exodus. FM style. You you aaaaaaannd you OUT!!!!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'd say Lyon will certainly play for the draw and advance. We don't have the home field crowd now, so there goes any additional motivating force to push us.
I'm expecting a clear win. Lyon are that bad. There are no valid excuses to hide behind if we go out against them.

Jul 2, 2006
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #531
    If we do get eliminated against that lot then serious changes have to be made. Mass exodus. FM style. You you aaaaaaannd you OUT!!!!
    LOL - the best way to accomplish this in FM as we all know, is become the manager of all the clubs you want to buy players from and immediately fine them two weeks wages for no reason until they demand to leave then sell for one euro to Juventus.

That's how winning is done.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm expecting a clear win. Lyon are that bad. There are no valid excuses to hide behind if we go out against them.
    Guess who probably already has some... :numnum:

Apr 17, 2013
    Calling card: eliminated by the weakest team of the 1/8th final. Already it's not going to be easy to sell, if they lose we're really going to have to sell them off.

We will hope to win, to make illusion as long as possible in CL, that Rapinodeschi scores a hat-trick against Bosnia or San Marino during the Euro, then wait for Everton or Whest Ham to come and save us by doing a stupid moove.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #533
    ROFLMAO we go from crushing and topping the group stage but bowing out to Lyon right after :lol:

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    With two games behind because of Corona virus we will be playing quite a lot of games every 3-4 days. Hope bench players are up to the task and Sarri does not risk injuries by playing same players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)