[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So since all games this month are going to be played behind close doors, does it mean Inter was right about it? Or Italy is corrupted and Inter owns everything, or China invaded Italy. :p.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So since all games this month are going to be played behind close doors, does it mean Inter was right about it? Or Italy is corrupted and Inter owns everything, or China invaded Italy. :p.
The only reason they wanted to play at that time is because they didn't want the possibility of our fans being there. Marotta is on the league federal council and there are no Juve representative. Which means Inter have a say and we don't

I don't care if it's played or postponed or whatever. But bro you shouldn't side with Inter

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The home crowd for the last couple of seasons has been tepid, at best. The fervor and enthusiasm from the first 5-6 years in that stadium are long gone. If this team of extremely well paid players can't somehow get by without crowd support, then the issues this club has are worse than we thought. The only time a club really "needs" the support of the fans is when they are the heavy underdog. We are not that.
The atmosphere is the way it is because of the ultras protesting...and the fact that the majority of the leaders of the groups have been arrested on charges of extortion, drug dealing etc.

Jun 6, 2015
After so many spoilers I expexted something real scary like JJM selfie
That would indeed be scary, but I would argue that what I posted is even scarier. It gave birth to JJM and the likes. A truly dark place that has caused unthinkable torment on those who reside in that wretched place.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The only reason they wanted to play at that time is because they didn't want the possibility of our fans being there. Marotta is on the league federal council and there are no Juve representative. Which means Inter have a say and we don't

I don't care if it's played or postponed or whatever. But bro you shouldn't side with Inter
I was joking around and their conspiracy theories turned out to not be true. Id never side with these scums.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
There is actually 3 active match threads at the moment and I don't know which match is up next.

Crazy season in which I'll be ecstatic if we manage to clinch the Scudetto then we can rebuild from next season.

CL is gone I'm afraid even if we somehow beat Lyon as we just don't look to have the self belief.

I also feel we have wasted Ronaldo's final years which is a shame and that's all on poor planning by the management.

- - - Updated - - -

That would indeed be scary, but I would argue that what I posted is even scarier. It gave birth to JJM and the likes. A truly dark place that has caused unthinkable torment on those who reside in that wretched place.
I sometimes go there after our game to see the meltdowns but always end up straining my eyes due to the terrible layout of their forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)