[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Before Belusconi took over:
Scudetti Milan 10-12 inter
Coppa Milan 4-3 inter
UCL Milan 2-2 inter
Cup Winners Cup Milan 2-0 inter
Intercontinental Milan 1-2 inter

They were pretty equal except Milan had one more int. trophy and inter one more domestic. Slight advantage to inter due to 12-10 in scudetti and 2-2 in UCLs, but it wasnt a big difference. Once Berlusconi took over, Milan blew them off the map
How much we had?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Before Belusconi took over:
Scudetti Milan 10-12 inter
Coppa Milan 4-3 inter
UCL Milan 2-2 inter
Cup Winners Cup Milan 2-0 inter
Intercontinental Milan 1-2 inter

They were pretty equal except Milan had one more int. trophy and inter one more domestic. Slight advantage to inter due to 12-10 in scudetti and 2-2 in UCLs, but it wasnt a big difference. Once Berlusconi took over, Milan blew them off the map
I still see Milan as the bigger club compared to Inter, but it's not like the difference is massive. And with Milan being nowhere to be seen they have the chance to surpass them again in Scudetto. They'll never catch up to them in terms of European glory though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I still see Milan as the bigger club compared to Inter, but it's not like the difference is massive. And with Milan being nowhere to be seen they have the chance to surpass them again in Scudetto. They'll never catch up to them in terms of European glory though
Current Milan is a tier ahead imo. They have 1 scudetto more, even though inter won 4 in a row thanks to calciopoli, int. trophies not to mention. Only thing inter has over them is coppa italias, and thats a tier 2 trophy

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why is Juventus - Inter the bigger derby than Juventus - Milan? Historically are Milan and Juventus the biggest clubs in Italy so that would be more fitting imo. Was it after the Calciopoli the hate/dislike really began?
Bigger derby now bc Milan is shit now obviously.

If you're wondering about the name derby d'italia, it was coined in the 60s by a journo (as is often the case with these names). At that specific time, Juve and inter were fighting for the the title.

But derby d'italia doesn't necessarily mean derby between the two best or biggest Italian teams. Juve and Milan are widely recognized as the two biggest Italian clubs.

Fun fact: "Grande Inter" of 60s was their only other winning period besides post Calciopoli, and that's also marred by huge controversy: Caffe Herrera (drugs in players' coffees, tested on reserves first, caused early deaths) and match fixing.

- - - Updated - - -

1st march, behind closed doors is probably their ONLY proposal.

their president's insta post is an other glorious chapter of this saga:

let's just give them 3 points and be done with it. pathetic clowns.
Is this real life

Wonder if it's pazza inda level #notforeveryone appeal to prepubescent Chinese kids or if he's like Genny from Gomorrah when he was fat.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inter wants to play Samp before playing Juve. Not sure why. Safe to say they totally managed to be a the ultimate clown of this saga.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If you're wondering about the name derby d'italia, it was coined in the 60s by a journo (as is often the case with these names). At that specific time, Juve and inter were fighting for the the title..
I thought it was called that because neither clubs have/had ever been in Serie B???

or did I just pull that straight out of my ass??

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

This is fucking embarrasing, something 12 yo would writte. Cringe.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i dont even get his point? he's mad that they have changed plans? wow its almost as if this is an evolving situation which sporting authorities should defer to following the advice of those more qualified to make decisions related to public health.

he sounds like the one not prioritizing public health here. seems like he fits in perfectly at Inda

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Meh, he's got a point.

Take a decision & stick with it. Don't go changing things on a daily & last minute basis.
What we're seeing right now is just incompetence, from all involved parties.

As always, fans who attend games (both home & away) are the victims anyway.
Ofc you would agree with this, why am I not surprised... ;)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I thought it was called that because neither clubs have/had ever been in Serie B???

or did I just pull that straight out of my ass??
Yep, a well known journalist calls the game that way, that was several years after one of the biggest controversy between the two clubs, the famous 9:1 Juve win in a replay of a match previously given to inter by the Lega calcio after fans entered the field and game was interrupted.

Inter didnt want to play a football game and wanted to get the win the easy way, thats when Moratti senior attacked Agnelli senior for his influence in the matter and changing the initial decision from an adminstrative merda win gifted from the Lega into the more fair option - just play the goddamn game and may the best team win.

They chose to play the victim of course and instead of playing the game and getting trashed they fielded their Primavera for the replay in a manner of protest, they are actually proud of that, not sure why, its a dumb and coward move, and the constant bitching and crying about it doesnt help them much...

So that kinda started the intense atmosphere between the two clubs, a childish pussy act by a childish pussy club...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
FYI, that Steve Zhang tweet is from a fan account. Not his own official account.

He might have more class than that ( hopefully). Definitely isn’t as cringe worthy as Moratti though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
FYI, that Steve Zhang tweet is from a fan account. Not his own official account.
it might not be there now anymore, but this morning i checked it, and it was 100% there, in the insta story of his verified account. those stories expire in 24 hours, and since he's under investigation by the federation, he might have removed it early.

- - - Updated - - -

https://instagram.com/stevenzhang91?igshid=1pw6oudiwymvt
it's still there, but not for long. it says the story was made 23 hours ago.
Screenshot_20200303-220439.png
Screenshot_20200303-220442.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)