[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Inter team that won the treble were a good team that pulled off a miracle. Milan have had great teams and great players like Van Basten, Maldini, Nesta, Gullit, Cafu, Redondo, Rui Costa, Kaka, Shevchenko etc from when I started following football. Inter had Ronaldo and Zanetti at that's it for recent times. Juventus have had Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Del Piero, Trezeguet etc and so many great Italian players. A lot of those players shit on their modern day equivalents if you exclude Messi and CR7.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Before European tournaments were transformed into leagues, their tournament brackets were much more random and unbalanced compared to the national leagues. Introduction of the Champions League format definitely made a big difference and shifted the focus. With time money made huge difference and redefined priorities/prestige too.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Before European tournaments were transformed into leagues, their tournament brackets were much more random and unbalanced compared to the national leagues. Introduction of the Champions League format definitely made a big difference and shifted the focus. With time money made huge difference and redefined priorities/prestige too.
yeah the pots were a lot different back then

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Postponing the game should favor us - I just dont understand Marotta... Why not play Juventus when they are vulnerable?! Lyon beat us...
Postponing the game further means we have more time to make sense with our gameplay + and its a big plus... Chiellini might be fully fit if postponed further..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter are actually (traditionally)the bigger and more historic club than Milan.

Milan only really became a “superpower” of Italian football in the 80s.

It was also a derby between the only two clubs who hadn’t been relegated from Serie A. That is until they orchestrated Farsopoli, the disgusting twats.
Was about to answer until I read your post which sums it up perfectly!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah it's true Inter won a lot of titles in the 60's but so did Milan with their two European cups in 63 and 69 although I agree Inter probably were the bigger club up until the 80's. But from the 80's and on Milan definitely became the more dominant club winning 5 CL's and reaching 8 finals if i'm not mistaken.

Inter only reached their first CL in 2010 and never been relevant before or after when we talk finals.
It was dubbed derby d italia by some italian journalist in the 60s, because these 2 clubs held the most scudetti among them. Milan wasnt far behind though thats true, i think the name came when inter won their 10th scudetto in 1966 so we were the only 2 clubs with a golden star. Milan only won their 10th and a star in 1979, and caught up with inter in 1992 at 13 (took inter 23 years to go from 10 to 13, and then never win again except reaping calciopoli benefits lol), so that derby name was probably well established by then

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Inter are actually (traditionally)the bigger and more historic club than Milan.

Milan only really became a “superpower” of Italian football in the 80s.

It was also a derby between the only two clubs who hadn’t been relegated from Serie A. That is until they orchestrated Farsopoli, the disgusting twats.
Don't the 80s and 90s count as history? Milan is the bigger club now.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Postponing the game should favor us - I just dont understand Marotta... Why not play Juventus when they are vulnerable?! Lyon beat us...
Postponing the game further means we have more time to make sense with our gameplay + and its a big plus... Chiellini might be fully fit if postponed further..
They're just using any opportunity they have to drum up controversy, the scum club that they are.
I don't think they really care when the match is played.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Before Belusconi took over:
Scudetti Milan 10-12 inter
Coppa Milan 4-3 inter
UCL Milan 2-2 inter
Cup Winners Cup Milan 2-0 inter
Intercontinental Milan 1-2 inter

They were pretty equal except Milan had one more int. trophy and inter one more domestic. Slight advantage to inter due to 12-10 in scudetti and 2-2 in UCLs, but it wasnt a big difference. Once Berlusconi took over, Milan blew them off the map

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)