[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli (April 4th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Vidal

• Licht

• Sturaro

• Evra

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
padoin the next conte:

“Padoin is proving himself to be a great professional. As well as being able to play in many different roles, he also has the characteristics to become a Coach! He’s tactically intelligent and it’s tough to play in front of the defence. He brings balance to the side and anywhere you put him, he does the job.” (allegri)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
padoin the next conte:

“Padoin is proving himself to be a great professional. As well as being able to play in many different roles, he also has the characteristics to become a Coach! He’s tactically intelligent and it’s tough to play in front of the defence. He brings balance to the side and anywhere you put him, he does the job.” (allegri)
Damn, now I really want us to be coached by Padoin ten years from now.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Very good game to watch. I really liked the ref who kept the play going instead of whistling it every time someone goes down.

I really liked our passing in this game and our general ability to keep possession which we definitely improved under Allegri. Tevez was very good as usual, Buffon pulled off a couple of fantastic saves. Vidal is finally getting back to his old self - his defensive work was very good, attacking not that much but he improved his passing. I think Evra played a very good game and Padoin was good as well.

I really liked Rugani, the kid is very promising. I don't know if it's better he's coming back to us in the Summer - maybe he should stay at Empoli for one more year? He's got perfect conditions to grow there.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Very good game to watch. I really liked the ref who kept the play going instead of whistling it every time someone goes down.

I really liked our passing in this game and our general ability to keep possession which we definitely improved under Allegri. Tevez was very good as usual, Buffon pulled off a couple of fantastic saves. Vidal is finally getting back to his old self - his defensive work was very good, attacking not that much but he improved his passing. I think Evra played a very good game and Padoin was good as well.

I really liked Rugani, the kid is very promising. I don't know if it's better he's coming back to us in the Summer - maybe he should stay at Empoli for one more year? He's got perfect conditions to grow there.
He is fully owned by Juve now. we will see him in juve next season.Empoli can be a top 6 serie A side next season if they get some real attackers and are able to properly replace Rugani. their forward position is not power.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
All those flags at the stands, how the fuck they can watch a game properly. Especially those people who wave them all the time, you came to watch Juve and wave them for 90 minutes, what a waste.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
All those flags at the stands, how the fuck they can watch a game properly. Especially those people who wave them all the time, you came to watch Juve and wave them for 90 minutes, what a waste.
Fortunately there are enough people who think differently.

Were you ever in a stadium?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I cant understand this when im a fan

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Here's something for you:

Well, I could not wave a flag for 90 minutes, because I am a very nervous fan and love Juve too much not to care about every second of a game.I mean,if I am at the stadium, I want to enjoy football rather than wave a flag that just distracts me from watching actual play.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Well, I could not wave a flag for 90 minutes, because I am a very nervous fan and love Juve too much not to care about every second of a game.I mean,if I am at the stadium, I want to enjoy football rather than wave a flag that just distracts me from watching actual play.
It is a duty man. I quess they also give flags to different people every match and probably there are even more volunteers to do that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
padoin the next conte:

That's right! Padowin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)