[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really thought we'll blow it when we were left with one single attacker.

God bless Marchisio. Player of the season for us, by far.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
All in all, we played well, need to be more clinical though.

3 points and a clean sheet, I am happy. Pazienza was good, no yellows :tup:

MOM Vidal and nearly Marchisio for that goal.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
We did what we had to. A win, clean sheet, and more important- no yellow cards.
I really liked Pazienza's performance. It's good to know that we have a more than decent backup to our starting 3 midfielders.
No idea what Giac did on the pitch, despite him getting the penalty from the ref.

I feel really bad for Alex. You could tell how frustrated he was, getting injured right after getting his real chance of a whole half.
He played well when he was on. Hope it's nothing serious..

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
MOM Marchisio, although there were better players than him throughout the game, what was pivotal is that someone grabbed the game by the balls, and kudos for him stepping up to do it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
guys! :boh:
i just got home.
can anyone give me a review of the match and wtf happened to ale? :shocked:
cesena played with 11 in their own box
we had a hard time beeing creative and matri/vucinic wasted some half chances, but especially vucinic, working hard, doing good things
second half quag in for matri, quag had a good game
del piero came in for vucinic
minutes after, rossi tried kicking at a ball as high as alex head, and hit him on the eye, he was taken of on a stretcher, in pain and bleeding, giac on

marchisio scored a nice goal from a pass from vidal
cross by licht, keeper punches away, on marchisio's chest, and bounces away, ref decides its penalty, vidal makes 2-0
at the end, licht was in the way of a quag shot that would have made 3-0

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte asked for continuity and our team delivered!
We are really Pirlo dependent, we had the opportunity today to try for new faces and formations, but we didnt.
Our standard issues were exposed yet again (defensive solidarity and lack of prolific strikers)
but it was a game against a relegate battler, one even a mid table team should win with ease and so we did!

Positive performances from Pazienza and Giacche today, Bonucci was yet again our worst player and DP took one more for the team...
The point is though that we are back on top and still living the dream that started from the very first day of this championship!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Soft as shit pen, but I'll take that stuff all day long. I reckon I could have made a better penalty save attempt than Rodriguez.

The big goal was obviously Marchisio, that boy is pulling in the points this year with those goals.

I thought we were totally dominant for an hour of the game, then the injury to Del Piero shook us in terms of our shape, but we stuck at it and got the 1-0 lead. This is important, because too often last season we would be in that position and just let the game peter out whilst we throw crosses into the box or shoot from distance. Playing our football eventually told.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Matri, Quag, Mirko and Pepe weren't gonna score even if the match was played for 3 more days :D

The ball just didn't want them today.

Sep 2, 2004
What a sweet way to win against a team who defended with 10 men the whole game. Only thing sweeter would be a fake penalty in the 93rd minute of the game. I hate teams that play like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)