[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gago, Juan and Krkic all got a red card :lol:

Btw, happy for the win but Conte could have cost us points with that silly DP for Mirko sub.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Before the match today I was fairly apathetic to cesena, I always like seeing teams come the lower leagues and do well. I hate when teams put 9 men behind the ball, but when you are completely outclassed it is the one of the only ways to get a point out of the match, especially playing away. But to put 9 men behind the ball and then assault the other team is disgraceful - Cesena had no respect for the ref because he would'nt discipline them. Rossi drew blood after kicking del piero when he was off the ball - even if the ref didnt see the foul he knew it was off the ball and blood was drawn - that has to be at least a second yellow. Sending off Antonioli - :rofl: one of the less hateful players (who was playing really well) on the pitch, who went for and got the ball :rofl: being sent off :rofl:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
HARD win but we managed to do it!!

Forza Juve!!!

Juan,Gago & Krkic all were sent off and will miss next week match:D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
btw Roma game

Bojan red carded
Juan red carded
Gago red carded

Will these also disspear like Lavezzi's or are they really suspended against us?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I loved how Cesena's coach ran straight as the whistle went to the ref like a mad man. As if the deserved anything from the way they played for at least 80 mins, fuck that Rossi guy too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)