[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It would be but it seems to me Juve is a different side to that of the last two seasons meaning it is unlikely we'll be completely crap against these nothing teams. It's 1st vs last.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Last season at this time, we had 20pts in 12 matches with a 5-5-2 record.
This season we have 28pts in 12 matches with a 7-5-0 record.

Hopefully we can get 10pts in the next 4 games and be at 38pts by the end of the break whereas at the end of the break last season we were at 31pts.

If we can win all the next games we'd be at 40pts.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we can make up 8-10pts now it could be crucial. Everyone knows how close it was in the standings last season, and 8pts could have put us in the CL.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Can't believe we were 2nd last year until the break and how far and fast we fell.
Yeah that is remarkable.

Watching us last season though you could never describe us as "dominant" whereas we've been dominant against our opposition for the most part this season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If we can make up 8-10pts now it could be crucial. Everyone knows how close it was in the standings last season, and 8pts could have put us in the CL.
Every point counts, that's for sure.

Yeah that is remarkable.

Watching us last season though you could never describe us as "dominant" whereas we've been dominant against our opposition for the most part this season.
Oh Gd, I don't even wanna think about the kinda performances we put in and the screaming goat on the sidelines. :lol: That video with compilations of him screeching his lungs out cracks me up.

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
Last season at this time, we had 20pts in 12 matches with a 5-5-2 record.
This season we have 28pts in 12 matches with a 7-5-0 record.

Hopefully we can get 10pts in the next 4 games and be at 38pts by the end of the break whereas at the end of the break last season we were at 31pts.

If we can win all the next games we'd be at 40pts.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Even if it's not good to change to much, I would rest some players for this one, the positive side would be that some players like Quagliarella,Krasic,De Ceglie would be motivated to show their worth, we have a hard match after this one so. Only Pepe and Chiellini are in risk to get suspended, to not have Chiellini on the pitch could be risky but I rather have him against Roma away,then in this match.

Buffon

Lichensteiner Barzagli Bonucci De Ceglie

Patienza Vidal Marchisio

Krasic Matri Quagliarella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)