[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Calciopoli Directors [28th Feb, 2016] (41 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Calciopoli Directors - 28-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Bonucci

• Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no1 - how many minutes Buffon needs to match it?
Two full matches (Atalanta and Sassuolo) and then 3 minutes against Torino to equalize Rossi's record. The 4th minute against Torino would put Buffon at #1.

I don't know why but they don't count the added time when they count the clean sheet minutes :confused:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Remember when Jovetic was such a "great signing" for Inter, and how we should've got him instead...

Where is young Stevan these days? :lol:
Honestly, its the club, more than it is the player. They are run like a joke. Jojo would be a different player, if he were at Juventus. Look at the likes of Zaza and even Hernanes off late. We bring out the best in em.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klin belongs to the Inter forums.
:agree:

The loser attitude would fit right in over there.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, its the club, more than it is the player. They are run like a joke. Jojo would be a different player, if he were at Juventus. Look at the likes of Zaza and even Hernanes off late. We bring out the best in em.
Wow. Inter have really impressed me with their Mercato this summer. Mancini seems to have some pretty clear ideas of what he wants from the team. They're scudetto contenders this season, and Jojo is going to do well for them IMO.
I don't know man. You said Jojo was going to do well for them, and they were scudetto contenders. :p

Besides, comparing Jojo to Zaza is sacrilege. Zaza is egyptian god... Jojo is peasant labourer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)