[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Cagliari [November 21st, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Better performance, we looked far more organised and solid. Our counters look really dangerous.

Really need to start taking our chances though, at times it looks like we are approaching the goal like a training game. Our press is also a bit sloppy at times and when broken we are a bit too open. Having De Ligt back made a huge difference though.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Great game. I liked the way we played and moved the ball around. Could have been a 4-0 easily but ill take this result too.

A couple of notes:

- MdL and Demiral must always start in defense when fit.
- Arthur must also start most of the games, togethet with Rabiot.
- Im afraid there is no space for Dybala in the starting lineup at the moment. CR and Alvaro are just too good.
- Kulu is great. He is running like crazy and links up good with both CR and Alvaro.
- I love Danilo. There, I said it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Very impressive work rate from everyone on the pitch. I was surprised at how hard everyone worked off the ball. You couldn't fault anyone today. Everyone put in a shift and showed really good understanding with their passing.

De Ligt and Demiral (but especially De Ligt) are the better centre-backs in this squad now. De Ligt reads the game amazingly well.

Jul 13, 2010
Very impressive work rate from everyone on the pitch. I was surprised at how hard everyone worked off the ball. You couldn't fault anyone today. Everyone put in a shift and showed really good understanding with their passing.

De Ligt and Demiral (but especially De Ligt) are the better centre-backs in this squad now. De Ligt reads the game amazingly well.
Also I like when both de ligt and demiral dribbles through when a corridor emerges

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just pointing out that Pirlo was able to get 100 touches from two players despite it not being a fundamental requirement for his football. Just goes to show how inadequate Sarri was.
Chiellini, Berna and Buffon have testified about Sarri's lack of trust and inability to communicate with the players. They seem to be a lot more confident with Pirlo

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Great game. I liked the way we played and moved the ball around. Could have been a 4-0 easily but ill take this result too.

A couple of notes:

- MdL and Demiral must always start in defense when fit.
- Arthur must also start most of the games, togethet with Rabiot.
- Im afraid there is no space for Dybala in the starting lineup at the moment. CR and Alvaro are just too good.
- Kulu is great. He is running like crazy and links up good with both CR and Alvaro.
- I love Danilo. There, I said it.
Basically everything I came here to say :tup:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Cuadra armband and taking corners :touched:

Was Berna aware he was back at Juve and not with Azzurri?

Other than not finishing off chances bar Ronaldo, good performance esp considering it was the game after internationals.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and just back from injury Matthews deLight >>>>>>>>> Gattonardo Bumucci. What a huge diff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)