[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Cagliari [November 21st, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Danilo has been in our top 3 players so far this season. Rugani hasn't had 3 good games for us.
I disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't/didn't like Danilo either, but he has been good this season, so far.
He didn't exactly set the world on fire either.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a good poster my friend. And come on, do you really think he would want to meet you? :rolleyes2:
Where did I say I want to meet him? He's a douchebag.

- - - Updated - - -

hi welcome to 2020.
Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like Rugani but he was once a wonderkid. Didn't develop though because we had monster CB's in Barzagli and Chiellini.

- - - Updated - - -

You strike me as a bit of a retard. The only thing that saves you from being a complete one is being a Juve fan (supposedly)
I don't get a lot of that from my friends. Quite the opposite actually.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Let's get something straight, Ronaldo will start. He doesn't come on as a substitute nor is he ever taken off. Only those like the Special One dare to do such things.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let's get something straight, Ronaldo will start. He doesn't come on as a substitute nor is he ever taken off. Only those like the Special One dare to do such things.
Pirlo and Sarri did :shifty:

Edit: Nevermind. Sarri is the special one.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's just played with the NT and we've got a CL midweek. Wouldn't really seem like a bad idea to give him some proper rest

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't exactly set the world on fire either.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say I want to meet him? He's a douchebag.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like Rugani but he was once a wonderkid. Didn't develop though because we had monster CB's in Barzagli and Chiellini.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get a lot of that from my friends. Quite the opposite actually.
Agree about the Rugani issue - He was a wonderkid BUT... I dont think the reason for him not to develop further is due to Chiellini and Barzagli.
When a player fails its his fault and not someone else. He was just a wonderkid which potential hasnt been fulfilled. There are tons of players like that and he is one of them.

Danilo - I would consider him a rotation player right now as he might be doing great but you dont know how much it would last..

Jun 16, 2020
Agree about the Rugani issue - He was a wonderkid BUT... I dont think the reason for him not to develop further is due to Chiellini and Barzagli.
When a player fails its his fault and not someone else. He was just a wonderkid which potential hasnt been fulfilled. There are tons of players like that and he is one of them.

Danilo - I would consider him a rotation player right now as he might be doing great but you dont know how much it would last..
Its his own fault. He took things for granted. Really the kind of player who was happy to play 1 or 2 times a month, didn’t feel responsible to be our defensive leader one day. Still very skinny, never gained some muscle our improved some other specific quality. If he had the ambition he’d probably still play at Juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its his own fault. He took things for granted. Really the kind of player who was happy to play 1 or 2 times a month, didn’t feel responsible to be our defensive leader one day. Still very skinny, never gained some muscle our improved some other specific quality. If he had the ambition he’d probably still play at Juve.
I dont know what is the exact reason but I do know he was a wonderkid who just couldnt step it up.
I remember when we wanted Hamsik and Napoli said no problem give us Rugani - We said no...
We could have had a Cannavaro kind of bargain (well maybe not Cannavaro as Cannavaro was a legend and Hamsik as good as he was I cant call him a legend...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)