[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Cagliari [December 21st, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not playing Locatelli is insane if he is not injured.
I believe max said in a press conference before either this game or the previous one that he was struggling with gastroenteritis.

Arthur did ok in his absence, which I’m hoping allows for Locatelli to be used in his more natural advanced role as opposed to the deep lying role he has been utilised in that limits his abilities.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I only watched the extended highlights, but how could we give any chance to the worse team in the league?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I only watched the extended highlights, but how could we give any chance to the worse team in the league?
Arthur is nowhere near as good as Locatelli at snuffing things out and controlling proceedings. He wasn’t awful, but man is he lazy as fuck in the way he plays. Offers zilch in terms of defending too.

That Arthur—Rabiot-Sandro combo is bad. Add in Bonucci having one of his unfocused performances and yeah… wasn’t pretty.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I believe max said in a press conference before either this game or the previous one that he was struggling with gastroenteritis.

Arthur did ok in his absence, which I’m hoping allows for Locatelli to be used in his more natural advanced role as opposed to the deep lying role he has been utilised in that limits his abilities.
I diagree, he is perfect in the back imo and if we get a proper midfield support cast he burst forward more. But he's good where he is imo

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
McKennie and Kulusevski were fantastic when they came on. The creativity of the team jumped up exponentially, before that it was an absolute snoozefest.
Yep. Very happy with both of their contributions from the bench. McKennie was excellent imo, dribbling was awesome, running at defenders, trying to break forward and link-up with the forwards. He has definitely earned his stay here imo, him and Locatelli are the only two midfielders fit to wear this jersey.

Kulu with another assist, excellent work to rob the ball and break away on the counter.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I thought Arthur was doing really well. If it wasn't for Berna he would be my Motm. Really surprised with him..

Alex Sandro and Rabiot were horrible. Because of AS they almost equalized

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)