[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Brescia [February 16th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why would you rest him in the home game? when we have spal next week before lyon makes more sense to rest him for that one.
I’m fine with resting him. He’s already at 2600 minutes, and we have up to 24 matches remaining (if we get to CL final). I’d rather not see him get injured against a relegation straggler in Turin. He shouldn’t need to play over 4000 minutes this year.

Jun 7, 2003
lineup.png

That would be my ideal Lineup against Brescia. Buffon in goal because he played a strong game against Milan. Rabiot instead of Matuidi because Blaise should be rested after the Coppa game. Another Chance for Ramsey to prove that he could play behind our strikers.

It's a pity that Tonali will be out, never seen this guy and hoped to see him. Then i'm more than happy to see some Balotelli Action. Maybe he will score against us, like his old Coppa Italia games when Mancini was their Coach and Coppa Italia their Holy Grail.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I’m fine with resting him. He’s already at 2600 minutes, and we have up to 24 matches remaining (if we get to CL final). I’d rather not see him get injured against a relegation straggler in Turin. He shouldn’t need to play over 4000 minutes this year.
Yeah but we know he is going to play spal next week, he aint going to sit out for 2 weeks so it makes more sense to rest him for the away spal game before Lyon than 2mro home game dont it?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah but we know he is going to play spal next week he aint going to sit out for 2 weeks so it makes more sense to rest him for the away spal game before Lyon than 2mro home game dont it?
It does. For sure. But I guess the idea is to give him rest at home and use him in the more difficult match?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Juventus (4-3-1-2) Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo; Rabiot, Bentancur, Matuidi; Ramsey; Higuain, Dybala.
Absolute horror show incoming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)