[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Bologna [September 26th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would be interesting to see Kean performing on the main team.
I remember his game I think it was vs Lyon when he came on and did well (2 years ago wasnt it?)
Anyway I dont expect him to just pop up and bang goals for fun but if he plays his cards right he could be used as a rotation player vs smaller clubs

- - - Updated - - -

We should use the 4231 and start Dybala, Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, and Kean. No real reason to play 3 in the back, or in the middle against a Bologna.
I agree but I doubt Kean will start the game
Juve are all about results and even when we shuffle we make sure our 11 will be enough to put them down
Kean is very talented but he isnt really on par with the big ones - Maybe he will be in the future but I doubt he is now..

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
We should use the 4231 and start Dybala, Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, and Kean. No real reason to play 3 in the back, or in the middle against a Bologna.
I ve a reason.. To try something new with Cancelo nd Sandro as wingbacks.. With good crosses and Dybala - Bernadeschi in support of Ronaldo it would be good football, dangerous counterattacks and a extra defender when they are in the counterattack. Can/Matuidi en Pjanic as midfielders would be more than enough.. I would like to see this team as a test, not for ever (unless it really works well). And an extra reason to drop Khedira from the squad :D

Perin
Benatia-Bonbon-Rugani
Cancelo-Can/Blaise-Pjanic-Alex Sandro
Bernardeschi
Dybala-Ronaldo​

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I remember his game I think it was vs Lyon when he came on and did well (2 years ago wasnt it?)
Anyway I dont expect him to just pop up and bang goals for fun but if he plays his cards right he could be used as a rotation player vs smaller clubs

- - - Updated - - -

I agree but I doubt Kean will start the game
Juve are all about results and even when we shuffle we make sure our 11 will be enough to put them down
Kean is very talented but he isnt really on par with the big ones - Maybe he will be in the future but I doubt he is now..

I just saw him in the Euro U20 final against Portugal. What a player! Definitely top quality for his ranks.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Our defensive shape is 442. That attack is missing a SM. You can't expect Ronaldo to defend as a LM.

Looks like the midfield will be Bentancur-Pjanic-Matuidi. Aka two technical CMs. That's good enough.

Can played 3 games in a row, Pjanic 2. Overall, good planning and rotation by Max leading up to Napoli.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Our defensive shape is 442. That attack is missing a SM. You can't expect Ronaldo to defend as a LM.

Looks like the midfield will be Bentancur-Pjanic-Matuidi. Aka two technical CMs. That's good enough.

Can played 3 games in a row, Pjanic 2. Overall, good planning and rotation by Max leading up to Napoli.
The defensive shape would be simple

The 4 in the back.

Bernardeschi Can Pjanic and Matuidi in the middle.

Dybala and Ronaldo up front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)