[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta (October 25th, 2015) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Dybala

• Pogba

• Atalanta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You're right. We look better in a 4-3-1-2 with the right players. Atalanta were very bad in this game but I think Pogba was finding his feet in this game for a reason. The set-up just allowed him more freedom even before Pereyra's injury.
It's similar to our formation last year. Now we have nearly our whole squad fit I'd like to see us settling into 4312 again and get some form through consistency.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It could be that pogba played much better because dybala eased the pressure of him? With dybala in game, pogba doesnt need to carry all the burden of creating, and can have a better peave of mind when deciding what to do with the ball.

That back heel to dybala on the goal of mandz was just too sweet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Solid game. Only thing that worries me is our conversion ratio. This was a very open game and we only managed two goals.
Welln some of the missed goals were good saves by the keeper, and a wasted pk. At least for this game, ill not moan about missed goals.

Apr 29, 2006
Our movement in the final 3rd are frustrating or non-existent. Atalanta defended with 8 man constantly behind the ball, but we should be able to pick the tempo up. Especially against a 10 man side, home game and we could use the back-end of our bench for runners off the ball.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Our movement in the final 3rd are frustrating or non-existent. Atalanta defended with 8 man constantly behind the ball, but we should be able to pick the tempo up. Especially against a 10 man side, home game and we could use the back-end of our bench for runners off the ball.
With all due respect, if you're referring to this game you're talking out your arse. As for the last 15 minutes the game was already won. I don't think the intent was there but we still created chances despite slowing the tempo.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #191
    Haha, what? The absolute opposite you mean? We moved nonstop in the final third, Pogba had a field day passing into the space into the box or the wings.
    :tup:

We did well in and around the box today.

Loved the chemistry between Pogs and dybala

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    With all due respect, if you're referring to this game you're talking out your arse. As for the last 15 minutes the game was already won. I don't think the intent was there but we still created chances despite slowing the tempo.
    Haha, what? The absolute opposite you mean? We moved nonstop in the final third, Pogba had a field day passing into the space into the box or the wings.

We did well in and around the box today.

Loved the chemistry between Pogs and dybala

definitely this is not a game ic an complain,

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
    I thought the movement in the final third was the best I've seen this season. I really hope we see Dybala and Morata going forward. I know a lot of you like Cuadrado but I feel it needs to be either him or Dybala on the field and I prefer the latter. I thinkl they're not really compatible with each other. I also feel 4312 is the best formation going forward.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I thought the movement in the final third was the best I've seen this season. I really hope we see Dybala and Morata going forward. I know a lot of you like Cuadrado but I feel it needs to be either him or Dybala on the field and I prefer the latter. I thinkl they're not really compatible with each other. I also feel 4312 is the best formation going forward.
    I kind of like the idea of Cuadrado playing as a CAM or SS, in rotation with the players we have starting in those positions. Potentially as our starting CAM if he plays well there. He has the qualities for it and did well in the role when he played it at Fiorentina.

Apr 29, 2006
    Yes I am talking about this game. I haven't seen the first 30 minutes.

I don't know what nonstop movement means, but I want to see the ball moving not people just running around. And NO we don't have real movement, we have players running for a horizontal or, even worse, backwards pass and no Pirlo to do a 50m+ killer ball. 3 players in the entire team are doing a one-two pass: Pogba, Dybala and Morata(sometimes) .

We end up with a midfielder (usually Pogba) trying to move the ball in between 2-3 players. Ends up like Zidane... Enzo Zidane! Atalanta played so badly it's unreal we couldn't get 4+ goals at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)