[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta [March 14th 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Douglas Costa

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Our form has oddly enough become worse, so I won’t mind Allegri to rest good players against Tottenham. I hope Allegri goes all in on the Scudetto. Mostly because of Napoli. Their existence depends on this season and I want us to take away their only lifeline which is this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our form has oddly enough become worse, so I won’t mind Allegri to rest good players against Tottenham. I hope Allegri goes all in on the Scudetto. Mostly because of Napoli. Their existence depends on this season and I want us to take away their only lifeline which is this season.
I kind of agree with you here. We aren’t going to win the CL this year (injuries being the main reason imo) and I think us winning this Scudetto will be the most satisfying for us since 2011/12. Would love nothing more than for Napoli to fuck-up this once in a lifetime chance at the title.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As much as I hate to say it I can see the logic. We sure as shit aren't winning any CL this season trying to play 4-3-3 without the proper players in CM but we can continue to grind out results in Serie A with amazing efficiency.

Regardless of what happens this season, we will obviously reinforce over summer and sweep to several more scudetti in a row but it would be such a shame to let utter fucking trash like Nipples have even 1 scudetto in the midst of what should be a decade of juventus scudetti

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Agree with this.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Defeat can teach you much more than success

If we fail to win it this year i'll be expecting the management not to fuck about next season and bring in quality players in area's we are limited in

Every season we have sold one world class player for the past 3 years

I hope we win it but if it doesn't happen then the team should be much improved for the next season

Having said all that, The cringefest of Napoli winning the Scudetto and beating Juve for it will no doubt be way over the top and be talked about until the next millennium

"1 Scudetto at Napoli is worth more than 100 at Juve" some shit along those lines will be spouted by all of Napoli

I hope it doesn't happen but if it does i'm sure the management will step it up and improve the team

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I sure hope this "giving up on the CL" is some sort of inside meme I haven't caught up with. We sure as hell should be trying our best in the CL: the tie is 2-2 against fucking Tottenham yet everyone is acting like its a lost cause. If we switch back to a 4-3-3 with Matuidi the game is gonna look a lot different and the team is going to much more solid in midfield, which was the major issue in last game.

Also we are playing a heartbroken and tired Atalanta; we can field our B-team, rest several starters and come out on top easily.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I sure hope this "giving up on the CL" is some sort of inside meme I haven't caught up with. We sure as hell should be trying our best in the CL: the tie is 2-2 against $#@!ing Tottenham yet everyone is acting like its a lost cause. If we switch back to a 4-3-3 with Matuidi the game is gonna look a lot different and the team is going to much more solid in midfield, which was the major issue in last game.

Also we are playing a heartbroken and tired Atalanta; we can field our B-team, rest several starters and come out on top easily.
The thing is, it seems injuries doesnt want us to win it. On top of that, i really think we dropped the ball in the first leg, and i dont see us overcoming that in england.

Napoli is being a real treat and our team is very thin because onf injuries.

For the first time in years, i think we should forfeit the CL and try to fight for the achievable results. Even if we beat tottenham, we will get hammered on the way by the real contenders not named juventus.

So we btter fuck up napoli and prepare for next season properly, instead of not buying the players we need.

And fire the physios. This guys have been milking juventus long enough

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is bs. Costa has barely played this season compared to Higuain for example. Dybala has just had a month's vacation and we'll be having Cuadrado back soon yet peeps talk about resting players as one game rest would have changed anything. Or should we get eliminated on purpose so that we're not distracted by CL anymore lol. And you have people finding LOGIC in that shit

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Big picture. Primavera team against Atalanta or Spurs. Winning Serie A is the most important thing. WTF! Grow some....

Home game, Lets kill Bergamo and then play like the old lady we are against those puppies self-call top team from england

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Big picture. Primavera team against Atalanta or Spurs. Winning Serie A is the most important thing. WTF! Grow some....

Home game, Lets kill Bergamo and then play like the old lady we are against those puppies self-call top team from england
I dont know why u are surprised? The board make sure people KNOW our real objective is the scudettoe everyyear. Why u are surprised?

Lets beat napoli and call it a day.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I dont know why u are surprised? The board make sure people KNOW our real objective is the scudettoe everyyear. Why u are surprised?

Lets beat napoli and call it a day.
Last year was #itstime cuz they put all their trust in our superstar 90m player who everyone knows have nothing to say in a competition like the UCL and we almost won it despite of him

This season Max and his staff are underperforming so our board is being cautious about our objectives

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Last year was #itstime cuz they put all their trust in our superstar 90m player who everyone knows have nothing to say in a competition like the UCL and we almost won it despite of him

This season Max and his staff are underperforming so our board is being cautious about our objectives
No, i mean, is a rule of thumb for them to always mention winnning the scudetto is the objective. I just feel this season is truest than ever.
Even with our good league position and quantity of points, i simply dont trust this team anymore. I dont feel confidence in them and in our displays. I didnt felt like this in a long time... maybe since the last days of the conte era. Something is not right.

Whatever happens, we must no let napoli win the thing.

About the CL. Even with our previous teams at their finest, it was an uphill task. Now with this injury ridden, identity lacking juventus... i dont even bother worrying about it anymore.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
No, i mean, is a rule of thumb for them to always mention winnning the scudetto is the objective. I just feel this season is truest than ever.
Even with our good league position and quantity of points, i simply dont trust this team anymore. I dont feel confidence in them and in our displays. I didnt felt like this in a long time... maybe since the last days of the conte era. Something is not right.

Whatever happens, we must no let napoli win the thing.

About the CL. Even with our previous teams at their finest, it was an uphill task. Now with this injury ridden, identity lacking juventus... i dont even bother worrying about it anymore.
Of course our team isn't the same and thats all on Max. Our board bought a more attacking team and Max failed in putting together and went back to his pussies mode and never turn it off and now it looks kind of too late.

"We concede nothing" is all what Max matters now even when we r obviously too much team for Serie A. Last year we dominated Farca at home completely and this season we can't handle anyone in Europe properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)