[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Roma [August 1st, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Oct 23, 2011
Sarri: “We’ll see how we are tomorrow and whether we ought to field the Under-23 team in its entirety at the weekend, so that everyone can get a bit of rest.”

:xfingers: Hope we field as many Under-23 players as possible with those not starting against Lyon.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Sarri: "...even the League has created problems for us, we are the only team to play 5 games in 12 days. We will see if it will be appropriate to line up the Under 23 in the last game to recover energy." [Romeo Agresti]

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Blaming the league for scheduling is such a Conte thing to say. Just shut up already. You already won the league. No need for garbage provincial excuses like this. I thought Allegri’s run with the club had come to an end. But one thing I miss about him is he never made excuses no matter the situation.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Blaming the league for scheduling is such a Conte thing to say. Just shut up already. You already won the league. No need for garbage provincial excuses like this. I thought Allegri’s run with the club had come to an end. But one thing I miss about him is he never made excuses no matter the situation.
are you surprised? given how many times he gets booked for his protests in-game. Seriously embarrassing.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@piotrr You should add that glorious shot to your compilation of terrible miscues in the Polish League. No one would notice the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want us to lose our unbeaten record @ home, but it's inevitable.

Hopefully, Sorri falls ill before the CL, so we can have someone more competent handle the game(s) there.
You think Martusciello is more competent?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well instead of schedule, allegri blames his own players like dybala and Kean.

Anyway, please play all the u-21 team, Sarri. At least when we get humiliated, you can hide behind the excuse that these are the youth team of Juve, who is notoriously known for being one of the crappiest youth team in Europe, thanks to our ‘world class’ youth recruitment.

Honestly, our U-21 team is riddled with mediocrity that can even get whipped by the Barca U-16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)