[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (16 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Having missed the game, I only have your comments and reports to learn from...From what I gather, we were not appalling, and lacking spirit or attacking cohesion. And we were fucked by some more shocking defending, especially on the flanks, and also, a lack of accuracy and luck in our shooting???

Was this game poor enough to completely forget the promising signs we have seen against Samp and Udinese???? Or did we indeed, look capable, spirited, and only defensively horrible and lacking bite to our forages into the final third???
We played with spirit, however, we conceeded a shitty counter attcack after 2 minutes and Palermo played excellently on the counter.

Pepe and Marchisio could not get into the game and Barzagli played a great game on Krasic who never stopped trying.

Quag was no-where and Del Piero was fantastic hitting the bar and testing the keeper twice. Del should have won a pen just before HT but it was waved away.

After the break we came out firing with Del Piero again the main man, however, due to Motta's poor defending and Marchisio slip to allow space it gave them a 2-0 lead (I would say no deserved)!

Amauri and Iaq cleraly fighting for the one spot were very selfish and Del Neri made his only real mistake of the game taking off Del for Aqua. The gamewas dead then as we had no real fluency in attack. PS - It was 2-0 after Aqua came on, not his fault though read above.

I honestly beleive if we didn't have such bad wing backs we would have won. Not to knock Grygera, however, he offerd 0 going forward.

Motta is really average at defending and lets players walk around him, similar to DC.

Hope this helps!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
Yeah, let's get Lippi to play like this:

_____Del Piero-Del Piero
Marchisio-Aquilani-Legro-Iaquinta
Chiellini-Sissoko-Bonucci-Pepe
No he probably field this

----------Quagliarella--------Iaquinta

Pepe------Marchisio---------Aquilani----------Lanzafame

De Ceglie---------Chiellini----------Bonucci------Motta

-----------------------Buffon------------------

All Italien :jvefan: :scarf:

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
Having missed the game, I only have your comments and reports to learn from...From what I gather, we were not appalling, and lacking spirit or attacking cohesion. And we were fucked by some more shocking defending, especially on the flanks, and also, a lack of accuracy and luck in our shooting???

Was this game poor enough to completely forget the promising signs we have seen against Samp and Udinese???? Or did we indeed, look capable, spirited, and only defensively horrible and lacking bite to our forages into the final third???
We weren't absolutely horrible like last year against Palermo.

Palermo basically scored on every attack - except one which hit the post!

Juve's passing was slow, not very decisive, too many safe passes. The boys kept trying hard even when it was 3-0. Storari was an absolute shocker imo.

1. Our wing backs are simply not up to standard to defend against a strong attacking side

2. Our centre midfield isn't creative or technically gifted enough to hurt an opposition. Our only hope is Krasic outpaces someone and puts in a great cross or DP pulls off some of his classical magic.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
And people shouted after Udine game " Diego , who ? "
:bianconero:
Diego use to take 3 minutes just to control the ball by which time the opposing team was on the counter. He has this habit of taking to many touches when receiving the ball.

I don't he is really as great as we all had willed him to be.

Mar 24, 2006
Diego use to take 3 minutes just to control the ball by which time the opposing team was on the counter. He has this habit of taking to many touches when receiving the ball.

I don't he is really as great as we all had willed him to be.
You could be correct , but did you see our pre-season game with Diego ?
folk was about to adjust into team tactic and DN's instruction to distribute the ball quicker and played quite impressive game before some turd sold him for balancing the book :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just watched the game. :lol:

Nothing is sweeter than watching a team that has better fullbacks than the ones we bought that we actually used to own. This is quite a magnificent task that we have accomplished.

Iaquinta proved again why he needs to play and the fabulous Amauri can sit and watch from the sideline. For the love of God, Aquilani-Marchisio or Aquilani-Melo...

Actually no, let's keep Marchisio-Melo because of how they are continuing to be so magnificent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just watched the game. :lol:

Nothing is sweeter than watching a team that has better fullbacks than the ones we bought that we actually used to own. This is quite a magnificent task that we have accomplished.
You're right, that is so fantabulous. Only lesser clubs could dream of such a thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)