[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (12 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
gosh....this is depressive beyind belief.

The sad thing is that we ae not playing that bad, but ffs, our defence is too weak!!

we will not be able to cope with this league...no matter how good krasic, marchisio, ale and melo pay...we will continue to concede goals non stop....

FUCK!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thing is, our ex-players always play great against us. It's anyone's guess if it is a coincidence or if they play better because they have something to prove

FWIW, Ive been impressed by Balzaretti whenver Ive seen him play for Palermo. He was great against Inter and Brescia as well this season.

And Cassani is just a very solid FB. Easily the best Italian RB at the moment.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think we played reasonably well in attack. The defence needs sorting out though and I thought Storari could've done better for the first and last goals.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Ilicic was a great find by Palermo. The kind of player that we never seem to discover.

Their front three and their fullbacks were very good tonight. Cassani is definitely Italy's best RB.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Instead of getting proper fullbacks, we had to accommodate the great Del Neri and buy several wingers so that we could deploy his successful straight 4-4-2.

No way to put it other than it's sheer idiocy. Cloughie is somewhere laughing his ass off at these idiots at this club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If they dont find a cassani in the upcoming transfer window, ill be without words.

Is obvious where we are lacking.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
More from those gentlemans, poor translation though:

Marotta:
Juve have structural problems? Lacking quality in attack and players like Balzaretti and Cassani? I would say no, we have good players but they must come up with better quality. We are a new team that has yet to find an equilibrium.
Problems in attack and on the left? We miss De Ceglie and Traore while we are recovering the full Iaquinta and Amauri: I say we are being run in, at the moment deficit in some roles. Delneri is still talking with the players.

Del Neri:
De Ceglie and Traoré we missed? Grygera, played diligently, has trouble on the left, start again and think of Cagliari.
Pepe fullback? This can be done without major problems, it can push us when we need it. Reviewing our actions we see that we lacked the flash and a little 'luck.

Nov 1, 2002
If they dont find a cassani in the upcoming transfer window, ill be without words.

Is obvious where we are lacking.
i was wondering why marotta signed motta instead, Cassani is solid RB

marotta clearly fucked up in the transfers. he built a team with so many second rate players, so he will have to spend alot the next season or else we will still see this kind of results all over again. stupid strategy :luckyluke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)