[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:tup: glad someone saw it too!

Dont get me started on marchisio, he was even worse. I'd give melo a 5.5 and marchi a 4
:tup: I was actually hoping to see sissoko at half time, simply because of his presence, we do enough passing as it is but he would have added a bit of steal in the mid. Aqui for me seemed early, the guy hasnt got enough time in the matches to settle what he really needs to come on when we are winning to gain himself the freedom and confidence to do himself good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Since you shouldn't change a winning team, let's make something good happen from this defeat and try Aquilani as a starter in the next game

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't believe we threw 3points away tonight just 1game before facing Inter and try to close the gap before it's too late.

What hurts even more, is that we played some nice football but it was just one of those days that you were going to loose no matter how many chances you create and how well you play. It's written for us to loose. Shame.

The subs weren't very smart subs I must admit. But all in all, there's not much left to talk about, I'm gutted because we deserved at least one point but this is how things goes when you don't have a solid keeper and organized defender and a leader at the back.

I'm off for now. Since 1week I've been waiting for this game and I'm sleeping right on my face under the pillow.
Yeah I know. Sucks :sad:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No free "going berserk" pisses me off. You scream as if anyone here has anything to do with Juventus' mercato and tactics. People only have opinions that make no difference whatsoever so save the rant for when you're at the Olimpico.
Feel free to not read my posts. Go do some cheerleading for the illegals or something.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Melo MOM? Your joking right? Melo was useless.

Didnt you see him walking around in midfield not chasing back for their goals? Didnt you see him fail in many tackles and just completely give up on hassling the palermo player? Or the number of times he was out of position. Both melo and marchisio were horrendous tonight
Whoever - repped me for this at least have the decency to put your name against it. If you disagree with me, then take it up with me, dont be a coward

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Quagliarella shouldn't have played today..it should have been Del Piero and Amauri/Iaquinta

But as good as DP is, we need to stop relying so much on him..we need someone who can come on as a sub and replace him I guess this is where we start to miss Diego once again

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Thing is, our ex-players always play great against us. It's anyone's guess if it is a coincidence or if they play better because they have something to prove

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A big FUCK YOU goes to Zamparini for his comments after the Inter game. There's no way the ref was going to give us those penalties after his comments, even if it was a clear foul like the one on Del Piero tonight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Graziano Cesari, ex-ref, who works now on TV:"Clear Penalty on DP".
What's certain is that the ref will have a hard time explaining why he didn't give a penalty. A look on Cassani's face when DP talked to him after the foul was enough to see that the Palermo defender knew too that it was a penalty and he got lucky that the ref didn't give it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We haven't had an important decision go our way unless it is stonewall for 5 years now... The defenders literally have to decapitate our players for us to get a penalty now

Aug 17, 2007
What's certain is that the ref will have a hard time explaining why he didn't give a penalty. A look on Cassani's face when DP talked to him after the foul was enough to see that the Palermo defender knew too that it was a penalty and he got lucky that the ref didn't give it.
Exactly. and Zamparini talks about the refs...fuck him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)