[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (31 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well it makes me think what the heck we do in training is that all we practise? following a strict regime of passing to the wingers, who pass back, who pass across to the midfield who pass to a striker who then passed to the left back who passes to the right back I mean what the fuck, its a bit of a circus. Credit to palermo they were exceptional, especially balza who was MOM but its ridicolous that we are so preditable and static. Until we dont change how we play (not who we play or where we play but HOW) were going to continue struggling against teams who come out to defend.
It's not really ridiculous that we are predictable. This system has shown that it is since the Capello days. I don't know why folks expect a change.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Full backs were a lot worse than Chiellini and Bonucci, and even Motta's assist, he was crossing to Amauri..
More mess was made in the center than side I think. They looked way too confused.

For Motta's first half I'd give him 0 but in the second he looked better and provided an assist. You know he wasn't crossing to him? :sleepy:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didn't deserve to lose this one IMO. Good first half, bad second.

Storari - 3.5

Motta - 5
Chiellini - 4.5
Bonucci - 4.5
Grygera - 5

Krasic - 6
Melo - 6.5
Marchisio - 5
Pepe - 4.5

Del Piero - 6
Quag - 5.5

--

Amauri - 5.5
Iaquinta - 5.5
Aquilani - 5
We controlled the match but were unable to play as we might have wished
DP was good and we should have got a penalty
Palermo did mistakes and we should have taken advantage of them
Our defense sucked
Overall I think Palermo deserved their win
and We should think about taking Pastore he is really good

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
we lost the game in the first 3 mins, the starting formation didn't help either finally having big forwards available we didn't use them until we changed formation and we lost all crossing

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Extremely irritating game, we played quite well generally, but missed chances and made one or two errors in defence, a bit of ball watching that you might normally get away with but tonight nothing ran for us at all and Palermo seemed to score from what, 3 from 5 (mostly half) chance. The early goal was a killer. Extremely pissed off. Either way, our confidence we had from the Udinese result will go right out of the window. We really need to score first at home, it is killing our setup. This place will probably go from Utopia to Armageddon I suppose, chat tomorrow.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Storari - 5

Motta - 4.5
Bonucci - 5.5
Chiellini - 6
Grygera - 5.5

Krasic - 6.5
Melo - 6.5
Marchisio - 6
Pepe - 4.5

Del Piero - 6.5
Quagliarella - 5

Iaquinta - 6
Amauri - 5.5
Aquilani - 5

Aug 17, 2007
Forza Juve.

Yeah, bad result, bad record so far, but the season is long and we got Cagliari on Sunday. Forget about this match as fast as you can. Just forget. Our defence is awful, but we'll get better. After Udinese some guys here said we're a Scudetto team, now some of you say we're Serie B team.

So no Scudetto, but not Serie B. We're playing fine besides the defence, that's something we must resovle quickly. But we play much better on the attacking side than any other Post-Calciopoli Juve.

We'll get much better, the season just started, don't lose your faith.

FORZA JUVE

Mar 9, 2006
we lost the game in the first 3 mins, the starting formation didn't help either finally having big forwards available we didn't use them until we changed formation and we lost all crossing
And i can't understand Pepe sub....yes he wasn't good, but 2nd half Cassani was like on holidays somewhere in miami.....we played without lm/lw....:bianconero: :bianconero:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Go ahead and add another "whiner" poll, Tahir. Free speech must really piss you off.
No free "going berserk" pisses me off. You scream as if anyone here has anything to do with Juventus' mercato and tactics. People only have opinions that make no difference whatsoever so save the rant for when you're at the Olimpico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)