[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (29 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
oh dear, what a crap

i only saw the 2nd half in full length and there are a few things i'd like to note:

-motta is as bad as i always said.... one assist does not make up for more than 10 misplaced passes/crosses

-melo again takes too long to play the ball thus destroying our forward movement

-the midfield in generell did not take up the fight against theres and even when we had enough man to mark the opponents, we preferred to put 4 defenders on one line where only forward of theirs was so leaving the midfield with a difficult task defending in numerical disadvantage

-we really lack with on the left without pepe and in front of all the left side is dead not only attacking wise but also defending wise when pepe is not on .. they toyed with our left side

-marchisio should not be played on the left

- aquilani is tiago v2.0 aka the "return of the ballerina" .. only coward passes and how disinteressted can you look while playing for juve ?

- the other players brain is again at fault for not even searching the players that got introduced by the coach. who is a substitute going to change anything, if the player does not get the ball ?

-the "del piero as trequartista"-experiment failed again ... you can not play him to far away from the opposing goal, because he takes to long to play the ball and the best he can get is get a free kick 40 metres from goal. he is constantly way too slow and people can easily take the ball from him after running 3 circles around him, while he is still trying to control the ball and move with it

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They need more time to gel. 2 months, 2 years, hell... give 'em 2 decades. Just give 'em the world.
Well it makes me think what the heck we do in training is that all we practise? following a strict regime of passing to the wingers, who pass back, who pass across to the midfield who pass to a striker who then passed to the left back who passes to the right back I mean what the fuck, its a bit of a circus. Credit to palermo they were exceptional, especially balza who was MOM but its ridicolous that we are so preditable and static. Until we dont change how we play (not who we play or where we play but HOW) were going to continue struggling against teams who come out to defend.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we need fullbacks for god sake.. we wanted this more than anything for long time now.. we always fucked from our fullbacks. and del neri didn't read the game well since the start of the match.. we wanted a tall striker with Del piero. and da hell with Balzaretti he played great tonight.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Juventino[RUS];2704236 said:
I hope Storari will be loaned again to Sampdoria, fuckin donkey!!!!with motta and grygera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No no, we actually bought that guy. :crazy:

Manninger is better and was already ours, but we just couldn't go without an italian goalkeeper, it's in the Juve DNA, like 442 and letting 3 goals in every match.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
Storari 2

Grygera 5
Chiellini 5
Bonucci 5
Motta 3.5

Pepe 3
Marchisio 5.5
Melo 7 MOM
Krasic 6.5

Del Piero 5.5
Quag 5

Subs:
Amauri 5.5
Iaquinta 5.5
Aquilani 4.5

Del Neri 6
Good starting line up. Bad decision making with the subs though.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Should of had a penalty for sure.

We did not take our chances so you don't win. Storari was poor.

Melo MOM.
Melo MOM? Your joking right? Melo was useless.

Didnt you see him walking around in midfield not chasing back for their goals? Didnt you see him fail in many tackles and just completely give up on hassling the palermo player? Or the number of times he was out of position. Both melo and marchisio were horrendous tonight

Sep 18, 2008
What the hell are you talking about? "We played a good game?" How is it good to get beaten by Palermo 3:1 @ home? I tell you what the last time we did good against them was like 5 years ago, when we sent them home with 5 goals to think about. Shame, shame and more shame! Moggi is right, performances like that take the dignity away from this team. Today I had to remember why we had coaches like Capello in the past. Not attractive? Yeah, maybe...But certainly not humiliating!
If they beat us 3-1 at home should we be playing for a draw at Palermo? Perhaps Del Piero can get an autograph by Pastore and then Nocerino, our ex-midfielder will sign the shirt of Melo - our present and future?
Well said. This was poor. Once they realised Krasic was the only threat and stopped him we didnt have a clue!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm so disappointed. That's the only word that comes to my mind. It hurts to watch Juve now. And its come to the point where I don't want to watch the next game either. I think the problem is the roller coaster that we're going on, we lose, we draw, we win 4-0, we lose, we draw, etc. etc. Its just too hard to bare.

I just hope for the best for my Juve, but its really starting to dig into my heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)