[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't blame Buffon for the second. The whole 'near post' thing is only relevant in a certain area inside the post, not when it is rifled into the roof of the net at 100mph. That was a great finish.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Welcome, fratello :)

I like you already.
Good to meet you, dude.

Yes, my twitter is alight with people trying to blame Peluso, trying to blame Buffon, trying to blame Giovinco, Vucinic, Matri. Criticism of a player's performance is fine, because it leads to improvement (hopefully). But trying to lay blame for a defeat isn't helpful, at all, and never has been. What is, is to try and use this as motivation, right? Challenge builds character. If you bounce back after adversity you end up a much stronger side rather than coasting week in, week out, unchallenged.

vikwest

JUVENTINO
Jan 2, 2013
Chiellini's absence was felt deeply during this game... And I thought Conte would give Peluso a couple of games before he starts playing him and instead play Caceres today (is he injured?) or Marrone... The second goal was Peluso's fault but this game is not that important, at least Juve still hold first spot... the big problem would be if Marchisio is out for a long time... Wouldn't like that at all

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #472
    we started with 10 italiens.

Btw I did not see the replay of Giovinco's "fault" by the end when he claimed penalty? was that a penalty or not!
    The biggest reason why we lost was because Sampdoria got the first corner though.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)