[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (16 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This match reminds me of that loss against Parma 2 years ago and how everything went downhill afterwards. Quagliarella who was our key player before New Year got injured for the season at match too.
- Both knee injuries too.
- Both games played on the 6th of January.
Very eery similarity, Praying Cheese hasn't done a cruciate.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon 4.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6.0
Peluso 5.0

Padoin 6.5
Pogba 6.0
Pirlo 6.0
Marchisio 6.5
De Ceglie 5.5

Giovinco 6.5
Matri 5.5

Subs:
Quagliarella 6.0
Vucinic 6.0
Giaccherini 6.5

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I didn`t expect anything from Peluso. His performance today were more or less predictable.

I don`t want to single out players, but today we were fucked by Pirlo and Buffon. And Vucinic too.

Jul 20, 2012
Buffon 4.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6.0
Peluso 5.0

Padoin 6.5
Pogba 6.0????
Pirlo 6.0
Marchisio 6.5
De Ceglie 5.5

Giovinco 6.5????
Matri 5.5

Subs:
Quagliarella 6.0???????????
Vucinic 6.0?????????????????
Giaccherini 6.5
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
- Both knee injuries too.
- Both games played on the 6th of January.
Very eery similarity, Praying Cheese hasn't done a cruciate.
I would say hyper extended knee, because that's what it looked like. Though, I am no expert at all :D

- - - Updated - - -

This game feels unreal. And seriously, Serie A refs have just went downhill lately.
Yes, this. Wtf is this bullshit of them fucking making up stuff for their errors? It is absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Well, sure Conte didn't tought to get such a battling Samp, to make a bit turnover is ok. But I was a bit concerned as I was 200% sure he would start Caceres and not Peluso. How mutch can you be in the Team if you just met them 3 days a go and if you normaly play in a 4 man def and not in a 3 man defence. The first goal can happen, I guess he didn't expected he shot right from there but the second goal is 100% Pelusos fault he was at the wrong place. But in the end its not his fault then what can you expect when he just joined the Team. He just never had to start its also very unfair for Caceres who is waiting to play!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #455
    If one looks at this match only it makes Ranocchia right, we are not the best team in Italy.

KingGale

Il Barone
    Dec 24, 2012
    I wish my first post had come at a happier time, but I'll say this: Take heart, guys. Juve has bounced back from Serie B. We'll bounce back from this minor setback. No fear, and certainly no need to play the blame game. We are still 5 points clear at the top, and our toughest opponent will be the mercurial Lazio. Not worried about that. What I'm mostly worried about is Marchisio's and Bonucci's injury. Here's to hoping they prove insignificant.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I wish my first post had come at a happier time, but I'll say this: Take heart, guys. Juve has bounced back from Serie B. We'll bounce back from this minor setback. No fear, and certainly no need to play the blame game. We are still 5 points clear at the top, and our toughest opponent will be the mercurial Lazio. Not worried about that. What i'm mostly worried is Marchisio's and Bonucci's injury. Here's to hoping they prove insignificant.
    Welcome, fratello :)

I like you already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)