[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (8 Viewers)

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
I swear, Milan needs to get screwed hard for this. Marchisio...... right after I buy his jersey..... He wanted to win so bad that he stayed on, LEARN FROM HIM DAMMIT.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well, I wouldn't read too much into this. It was one of those games. Samp had 2 chances and took them on the break - one of which should not have happened because of Buffon's very rare mistake.

It was a good lesson. When we were 1 goal up we should have been less anxious to kill the game - same when we were 1-1 against 10 men.

I don't think we played THAT badly - although we were too relaxed in the first 10min in the 2nd half. The players tried their best but lost their cool and were rash in hashing out chances.

sh*t happens. But lessons to be learned. We need to whip Milan in the coppa italia to make sure this is just a one off and not the start of a slump.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Buffon was the reason we lost. But a single lose is no big deal losing Marchisio for 5+ months is. Conte's ego is the reason for that injury. Losing Marchisio for the second part of the season is a very big lose. You could quantify is by saying Conte pissed 5 milion euros on the field today easily. Probably more.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
shiitty shiitty performance, and we played more than an hour against 10 men..what happened Juve??!!
I really hope we get back up strong and that Marchi is not too badly injured..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #410
    Terrible performance, the signs of unbalance were clear from the very first minute. The defence looked shaky and the rest of the team nonchalant. The penalty we got was due to a brilliant moment from Marchisio who appeared to be our best player until he started to lose legs and got injured in the end. I fear this will be a very long injury. Vucinic forced to play where an injury was discussed might see him also sidelined, I hope I am wrong there. The team looked tired, without idea but above all uncaring. I am extremely disappointed.

Buffon 5

Barzagli 5
    Bonucci 5
    Peluso 4

Padoin 5
    Marchisio 6.5
    Pirlo 5
    Pogba 5.5
    De Ceglie 5

Matri 5
    Giovinco 6

Vucinic 5.5
    Quagliarella 5
    Giaccherrini 5

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
    I blame Buffon, horrible on the first goal and also bad at the second. Has looked rusty on more Than one occation this season, so he better step it up.

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
    Conte's decision to field too much reserve player on this match indicated that he already think on Milan's match.. On the long running season it's a good thing but not on the first match after winter break.. Just saying..

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
    Buffon was the reason we lost. But a single lose is no big deal losing Marchisio for 5+ months is. Conte's ego is the reason for that injury. Losing Marchisio for the second part of the season is a very big lose. You could quantify is by saying Conte pissed 5 milion euros on the field today easily. Probably more.
    How is Conte's fault for Marchisio injury ?

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
    May 13, 2012
    Peluso and the 352 formation = terrible combination

two times he defends very weak, even though Buffon should have the first goal.
    Terrible performance in the second half. And the injuries of Marchisio and Bonucci, pls let it be nothing.

Why was Peluso starting anyway? Nearly trained with the group while Caceres is on the bench, a disgreace in my opinion.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
    Nov 25, 2005
    First i havent watch the game... But i dont think you can blame Peluso... And we was up against 10 1-0 and at home and lose to Sampdoria... COME ON!!! I was saying this all along... Get rid of GIO... We need a World class striker(Bias Moment) Our team right now... I not handing injuries well be cause we really on other players alot and KIllini is one of them... Its not easy to just fit in Juve three defender system... And if either BAL... KIL... or BON... is hurt it never works... we need to go back to 4 in the back when they are hurt... My point is stop pointing fingers at Peluso please... We didnt play 40 million pounds for him so dont expect a 40 million pound performance... Juve have not risen... We are still growing be patient...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)