[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (8 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
With Chiellini out and Asamoah going for his competition and Vucinic recovering, I'll go

Buffon
Caceres - Bonucci - Barzagli
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giaccherini
Giovinco - Matri

Vucinic can take a rest in this game. He can come in at the second half

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It'll be Barzagli-Bonucci-Peluso at the back, that's what the media are reporting. DC will play as LWB while Caceres or Padoin as RWB (WTF happened with Isla), Giovinco to start with either Matri or Quagliarella. Mirko will start on the bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This 3rd string GK....Berni? Will have the game of his life tomorrow.

Will take the usual sheer magic of one Alessandro Matri to break the deadlock that awaits us.

Good thing Matri will score a double tomorrow....winning goal included.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Padoin deserves a start based on the performances he had couple of games he played. or maybe he is better off coming from the bench.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Jem83 has been in beast mode lately. My man. But yeah, the nervous rants are always a great sign from you. I YEARN for them.
Thanks, buddy. Hustini is indeed breathing down my neck and mocking me for being my usual nervous self, but the rants will keep on coming. If not for anyone else, then at least for you chief. At least for you.

May 22, 2007
Gazzetta

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Peluso
Padoin-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-De Ceglie
Giovinco-Matri​

Storari, Rubinho, Marrone, Isla, Cáceres, Vidal, Giaccherini, Quagliarella, Vučinić

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thanks, buddy. Hustini is indeed breathing down my neck and mocking me for being my usual nervous self, but the rants will keep on coming. If not for anyone else, then at least for you chief. At least for you.
Comrade...I'm there for you every step of the way. I've got your back. In these uncertain times, where one cannot easily distinguish between friend and foe...know that I am here to cover you. I'd take an E-Bullet for you, bro.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Comrade...I'm there for you every step of the way. I've got your back. In these uncertain times, where one cannot easily distinguish between friend and foe...know that I am here to cover you. I'd take an E-Bullet for you, bro.
Aus, no need to even say it. I know it in my heart that you would. And for whoever would dare to lay a finger on that delicious, shiny mane of yours ...

I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
cant find the jem rant :sad:
Here you go, Prez.

There's not much to them this time around, really. Was too nervous to write sensibly :p

No Vucinic, no Chiellini, no Asamoah, no Lichtsteiner.

This game? NO JOKE

Then there's our post-christmas break form to worry about.

:scared:
There's just been so ... I don't even ...

There's not gonna be, I mean...

What if...

Thing is, we've been on a break now and ... All I'm saying is ...

You know??

:scared:

official nervous rant ©

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thanks, I love reading them :D . They sort of absorb my nervousness and sooth me :heart:

Btw, chheck out the wishlist thread for some cronios getting buttraped action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)