[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (10 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Vucinic is called up :weee:

I think Peluso will sit on the bench and De Ceglie will play. If everything goes well Peluso may get on the pitch for 20-10 minutes nothing more.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The four big omissions worry me, but mostly how we don't hold the ball when Vucinic is not playing up front. I'm assuming he won't start.

I'd try to dominate early on and go with Gio-Dandy.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This game has point dropping written all over it.
Matri is back.

He will score the winning goal.
The four big omissions worry me, but mostly how we don't hold the ball when Vucinic is not playing up front. I'm assuming he won't start.

I'd try to dominate early on and go with Gio-Dandy.
These three posts are representative of the conversation going on inside my head in regards to this game. The match is definitely tricky, and you'd expect us to drop points. The omissions of Vuc, Chiello, Asabob and Licht are nothing short of downright worrying to the point of shitting bricks, but I'm clinging on to the hope of a narrow win, hopefully by a Matri goal to silence a certain.... ah nevermind, we've called an interim truce :mute:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These three posts are representative of the conversation going on inside my head in regards to this game. The match is definitely tricky, and you'd expect us to drop points. The omissions of Vuc, Chiello, Asabob and Licht are nothing short of downright worrying to the point of shitting bricks, but I'm clinging on to the hope of a narrow win, hopefully by a Matri goal to silence a certain.... ah nevermind, we've called an interim truce :mute:
Regrettably I seek to inform, nay, remind thee that the man you worship, The Great Man has given this club a cup that over-floweth in depth. The bench is more than equipped to handle such an ill-equipped starting lineup from a series of unfortunate circumstances.

It is to my common knowledge, than anyone whom defends The Great Man hath the faith to stand strong the side of the club they support. Due to such withdrawn faith as you have just displayed on the forum I am drawn to believe your faith in The Great Man falls short to your claimed allegiance.

Let this be on the record to see for the eyes of your fellow disciples.

Isla will shine.

Mirko will come on in the second half should someone not score the goals needed to earn the 3 pts.

DC will start I would reckon and Peluso will get some PT in the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll win but Matri won't score.
:oops:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Regrettably I seek to inform, nay, remind thee that the man you worship, The Great Man has given this club a cup that over-floweth in depth. The bench is more than equipped to handle such an ill-equipped starting lineup from a series of unfortunate circumstances.

It is to my common knowledge, than anyone whom defends The Great Man hath the faith to stand strong the side of the club they support. Due to such withdrawn faith as you have just displayed on the forum I am drawn to believe your faith in The Great Man falls short to your claimed allegiance.

Let this be on the record to see for the eyes of your fellow disciples.
It changes nothing! Nothing !

The Great Man is not expected to ensure a 100 % winning record while at the club. The Society as a movement adheres to principles of objectivity and realism, and would never put unfounded pressure upon the broad shoulders of The Great Man. We profess that he is the greatest DS around, and being fearful of how the team will fare against an opponent in a league match due to several key injuries won't change that.

Peasant :stuckup:

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
We have enough players that are capable of stepping up their game despite the injured players and Asamoah.
The only worry, should we have one, is in our back line since Chiello is indispensable for our defence. But Conte has had enough time to prepare this game without Chiellini and I believe he has a game plan. PLUS we are playing at home. In worst case scenario we will lose 2 points if our strikers fail to score, we'll finish a 0-0 or 1-1.

Overall, our team is too good to lose against Doria

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have enough players that are capable of stepping up their game despite the injured players and Asamoah.
The only worry, should we have one, is in our back line since Chiello is indispensable for our defence. But Conte has had enough time to prepare this game without Chiellini and I believe he has a game plan. PLUS we are playing at home. In worst case scenario we will lose 2 points if our strikers fail to score, we'll finish a 0-0 or 1-1.

Overall, our team is too good to lose against Doria
This man has the faith.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Of course, I guess we all have seen how good Juve has been in the past year and a half. We have exceeded so many expectations and we are the Italian club to fear now. Come on now :D we are Juve, we must have faith. Its the thing that has got us this far :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)